you steal their haori

ShinobuxGiyu. You had taken your dads haroi and now where hidden in the ceiling with the haori wrapped around you. 

Giyu. Shinobu have you seen my haori?

Shinobu. I was about to ask if you have seen Y/n.

The two turned the Butterfly estate upside down looking for you when they heard you giggle.

Giyu looked up and saw you and he got you out of the ceiling and took his haori off for you.

You got no sweets after dinner.

MitsurixObanai. You took your dads haori  then went to a tree in the backyard and curled up in it a fell asleep. Mama Mitsuri found you and was fangirling about how cute this was.  Obanai got his haori back later.

Tengen. He doesn't have on but you tend to steal his head band. Though is to big on you you try and wear it. He let's you wear it because you are a mini him.

SanemixKanae. You didn't like Kanae at first but you warmed up to her and ended up stealing her new haori and sleeping with it. She didn't mind and Sanemi thought it was cute but he didn't let it show.

Kyojuro.  Karrigan had just washed it and it was hanging out to dry. Since you couldn't get your dad you took Aunt Karrigan's instead. She didn't mind and let you take it you ended up sleeping in it.

Gyomei. He left it on your bed and you took it and used it as a cover.