II- twenty-one

Natalia watched from behind the bushes as the one-eyed grounder got closer and closer to Murphy. he held his weapon up defensively, carefully treading closer. Murphy moved just in time as the grounder looked down to where he once was.

Bellamy looked at Nat, making her nod, signaling. He rose up behind the grounder, hitting him as he fell unconscious. Finn and Natalia made their way out of the bush, followed by Murphy. Nat picked up the watch. "It's Clarke's." Tugging it from his neck she stuffed it into her pocket.

"We need to take him somewhere quiet," Bellamy whispered to Finn. He nodded, "I know just the place." They both picked up the grounder, carrying him as Nat tied his body around Calida.

_

"We're gonna do this again," Bellamy stated, walking towards the tied-up grounder. "And this time, your gonna stop screwing with us!" He held Clarke's watch Natalia had given him in front of the grounder's face, "Where did you find this?!"

"I told you. I found it outside your camp." Nat scoffed, sitting down on a spare chair, attempting to soothe the pain from her stiff leg.

"he's lying. She would never take it off voluntarily." Finn said, grabbing the watch from Bellamy.

"I know."

Finn shook the watch in the grounders face, "Where is the girl who was wearing this watch?!" He shouted, everyone waiting for the grounder to give up some sort of information.

"I never saw a girl." The grounder calmly answered, keeping his face straight.

"Another lie." Murphy spoke up, "Maybe you should stop asking him nicely-"

"Good idea." Nat rose, pulling her knife from her holster. She moved past Bellamy, ignoring him as he attempted to pull her back. The redhead held the blade tightly against his throat, making him gulp.

"where ste em?" (Where is she?) Natalia spoke with a stoic expression, digging the knife slightly into the grounder's neck. "Where is my sister?!"

But just before the small drop of blood could turn into more Bellamy pulled her back, softly slipping the knife from her hand.

He shook his head, watching as her eyes glazed over, holding unshed tears. She wanted to break. She wanted to let Bellamy hold her as she cried into his chest. But she still hadn't forgiven him. And just like that, the embarrassment and humiliation of seeing him with Raven sprung to her mind, making her rip herself out of his grasp.

Bellamy sighed, turning back to the grounder. "Where are our friends? You took them. We know you did. Just tell us where!"

The grounder closed his eyes as everyone watched Finn pull the gun from his waistband. "Murphy's right. We're wasting time." Finn slammed the gun into the side of the grounder's head. Nat looked away. She had spent weeks with Ivar. He healed her. Helped her walk again. He trained her. And yet here she was, interrogating and hurting one of his people. The people she had come to love.

"Answer the question!!" Bellamy sprung into action, pulling Finn back as he attempted to grab the grounder again. "Hey, Hey!"

"Where is the girl who was wearing this watch!!"

"Hey! Finn, stop!!"

Murphy smirked as Nat hit him in the head. Making the smile fall from his face.

"You don't wanna do this. Trust me!" Everyone watched as Bellamy held back an anger-fueled Finn. "There are some lines you can't uncross!!" Finn seemed to calm down at that, backing away as Bellamy walked over to Nat.

He started to talk to the redhead just as Finn slammed the gun into the grounder's skull, making him fall to the floor helplessly. "Where's Clarke?!" He continued to punch the grounder, "Where is she?!"