II- seventeen

Natalia sat on the lowered door of the dropship, watching Abby inspecting Raven's injuries. Miller took Calida over to her, sitting beside them. "Are you okay?" Bellamy asked, handcuffed beside the redhead. "I'm fine." She answered, staring straight at a bruised and bleeding Murphy. Finn was yelling at Kane across the camp. "You don't understand! Murphy murdered two of our people!! He shot Raven and Natalia!" Abby looked up to her daughter after hearing Finn. "He hung Bellamy and he brought a virus into camp that killed over fifteen of us!!" He continued.

"I don't care." Marcus snapped, "You are not animals! There are rules!!"

"Not down here," Natalia shouted, keeping her eyes staring straight. Kane looked over to her, quirking an eyebrow. "You think the Ark rules apply down here?" She questioned rhetorically, meeting his eyes. Miller placed a hand on her shoulder, noticing how her eyes glazed over in pain. "The grounders, they will destroy you. You don't stand a chance." Kane stalked over to her with a wave of anger in his eyes. "You are from space. You are not a grounder. Stop acting like it!" He sneered, spitting slightly in her face when he talked. "That's where you're wrong. I am a grounder." Suddenly Natalia's fist collided with Kane's face as a guard restrained her quickly. Marcus stumbled back, holding his now bleeding nose. "Your gonna regret that!!" He mumbled, gritting his teeth together.

"Oh but I don't." The redhead smiled as her hands were bound in front of her. Bellamy smirked slightly at the fierce girl beside him. Miller was wrong, this was her. This was the Natalia he knew.

A few minutes later Finn walked up to the three, kneeling so he could whisper. "We're leaving." He stated. "What? This is where they'll come." Bellamy motioned to the dropship.

"I don't think they're coming back-"

"You don't know that." Natalia snapped, standing up. "The grounders took them." Finn accused. "Again, You don't know that!" Natalia scream/whispered. "I've been in grounder camps with Ivar. I didn't see any of our people, Finn."

"You've been in their camps?" Bellamy looked up. She sighed, grasping a small book from her back pocket. Entries from every camp she had been in, recording her findings, covered every page. "Yes. When you look like one of them..no one questions you. Our people are not there."

"Look, we go with Kane to Alpha station. We get reinforcements, weapons. Then we go find our friends." Finn offered, whispering so only Miller, Bellamy, and Natalia could hear him.

"One question...How many more of us will be dead?" Bellamy questioned. Finn looked down then over to Raven. "Abby says Raven needs surgery or she's going to die."

"The let Abby take Raven. We can go on our own."

"I'm not leaving her." Finn stood up, "It's time to go." Bellamy nodded.

Natalia helped Bellamy up, instantly taking the reins of Calida. "Abby, get ready to move out," Kane shouted before looking over to Nat. "You can't bring that horse."

She chuckled, tightening her grip on the leather straps. "Over my dead body."

He sighed, waving his hand as she smirked knowing he was slightly scared to get a fully broken nose next time. "Let's head out!!" Kane shouted, The rest following behind him. Abby had etched something in the side of the dropship, Natalia noticing before they walked into the forest.

**Mount Weather**

Clarke took a spoonful of Chili, taking a bite as it instantly melted in her mouth. Jasper and Monty smiled beside her, knowing they had finally convinced her the mountain wasn't so bad. President Wallace smiled at her from across the table. Returning the gesture she took another bite of food, looking around as her friends were goofing around and laughing. 'Maybe this place isn't so bad' She thought, the troubles from the past month fading away with every piece of chocolate cake and joke Jasper told her.

**Arkadia**

They had been walking for a couple of hours. Natalia had a tight grip on Calida as Bellamy walked beside her. Finn and Miller stood on both sides of them, keeping Murphy at a safe distance. Finally, they came through a clearing where they saw it, The Ark. The sun shone through the curved tower of the station, still standing in the air. People were building a gate as others were planting or collecting water.  "Woah." Miller breathed out. His eyes locked on someone as he started to run. His body colliding with his father's as they cried. The guards carried Raven into the medical tent, following Abby. Another guard pulled Calida from Natalia as she started to yell. "No! Please! Just let me take her with me!!" She cried. Bellamy tried to step up as he was shocked by a guard's baton. "Bellamy!!" Nat shouted before being shocked also. She collapsed to the ground, her arm draped over Bellamy's chest.

"Place them in a holding cell," Kane ordered, looking down at the two unconscious teenagers below him. Guards nodded, one picking up Nat before two others picked up Bellamy, dragging them into a cell. Bellamy's eyes opened slightly seeing a guard dragging Nat by her arms. "Let- let her go." He mumbled before closing his eyes once again, darkness consuming them both.