ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

Start from the beginning

"How yo ass find her?" Key chuckled knowing his friend was crazy as fuck. Especially when it came to Ava or Amoura.

"I was hacking systems and shit till I found where she booked at, I flew down and we talked shit out and I took her to dinner and breakfast before we came back"

"And some dick" Pooter muttered

"Nigga shut up.. y'all still got everything together for tonight right?"

Considering it was his lady's birthday, Dijon booked the VIP section at his club.

He made a reservation at her favorite restaurant in Chicago, RPM Steak.

Her gifts were already packaged and wrapped, courtesy of Momma Dee, he checked the time seeing it was 2:45 pm.

"Yeah nigga ian gon fuck up my sister birthday"

"Ight Ima head out then I gotta stop by the shop and club to see how shit running"

Dijon dapped up each of his boys before making his way upstairs.

He knocked on Ava's bedroom door.

"Wassup baby" Ava smiled as she opened her door.

"Ima head out but we got dinner reservations at 7:45 so be ready Ight?" Dijon wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her into him.

"Okay" She cheesed as she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him down to her level.

"Mmm I love you" She groaned as his hands roamed down to her ass as he sweetly kissed her lips twice.

"I love you too... 7:45 don't be late" He mumbled planting more kisses on her lips and cheeks.

"OkAAAyyy baby" Ava giggled like a school girl as they pulled away.

He said bye to the other girls walking back downstairs. Ava closed her bedroom door and jumped a little when she seen them all staring at her.

"Boo bitch the fuck"

"Was that an I LOVE YOU??" Jules gasped as she sat up on Ava's bed.

"Yes ma'am" Ava cheesed as she sat down on her hammock chair that hung from the ceiling.

"I KNEW THAT NIGGA LOVED YOU I KNEW IT" Lay jumped up and down clapping her hands together.

"Anywayssss..."

The girls all caught up while the boys headed out.

Malaysia is in her last semester, she's becoming a Psychologist, specifically for adolescents.

Jamay has been doing 12 hour shifts, 4 days out the week barely having any time for herself but when she does she's usually with Tae.

Lay still works at the club, part time, and changed her major to Psychology and decided to work in Social Work.

Donna is still at the club full time and doesn't plan on retiring anytime soon. Pooter doesn't mind knowing his woman is one of the only one who doesn't allow touching. She's all his.