New year new you

You woke up feeling the pounding in your head, getting the sleep out of your head. Last night was a Christmas party at Stephanie's party, god there was alot of alcohol. You even got a guy's number, you don't remember what he looks like, but you got someone's number!
Getting out of bed you started doing your morning routine, you have a job to do tomorrow. Mrs. Hopper asked you to pull the weeds around her house. About 10 bucks an hour.
Putting some clothes on you walked outside going to the address she told you. You ring the door bell,
"Hello y/n! The gloves, bucket, and pin are at the back."
You walk to the back seeing the massive overgrown weeds. You put on the groves and started pulling weeds. When you bent down to grab something you felt eyes on you. You though it was Mrs. hopper, until you got up to sit down you saw a boy with a blonde mulet staring at you. You raised your eyebrow at him and waved confusingly. He waved back to you, then walked away from the window.
"Werido," you while shaking your head to sit down.
---------
Time skip
---------
Once you were finished you took the gloves off and put them in the bucket. Placing the bucket on a table and wheeled the pin back to where you assumed it was.

Walking out the back door going to knock on the door you saw the same blonde walking out of the house waiting for someone.
"Oh hey, here's the money." He said handing you 40 dollars
"Tell Mrs. Hopper thank you." You said grabbing the money and walking away from the house. You started walking to the grab n go, to buy a drink or somthing. You then heard footsteps behind you while you were walking. You looked into a window of a house to see your reflection, and to see who was behind you. Wow it was the same blonde.
You walked into the grab n go with him behind you, going to the pinball machine. You went to the freezer and picked a minute maid lemonade ice cream thing and walked to the chaser.
After paying you over heard a fight going on.
Wow thr blonde has anger issues, how surprising.
You thought to your self leaning against the counter seeing the police sirens go off and the blonde ripped of the poor boy. When he was pulled away by the cops you made eye contact with him and his sadistic face.
And blood on it
You walked out to tell Mrs. Hopper about her son being put in jail.
--------
Time skip to Mrs hoppers house.
--------
Once you reach the house you knocked on the door.
"Hey, so umm your son just got dragged by thr police." You heard her sigh, and saw her put on shoes and walked out to get her son.
You started walking to your house seeing a black van following you. You then started sped walking. Unlocking the door to your house and making sure it was locked afterwards
You spent the rest of your time watching TV until you passed out on the couch

A/n::
Ahhhh the first chapter,
I hoped you liked it and stay tuned for the next chapter!!
Bye byee
----Angel