Hill

It was after school, you just walked out, when you see Vance sitting on the side walk looking at him feet. You go up to him to see his head dart up.

"Oh Y/n, I was wondering if you could take a break from your law suite to come with me for a second? later though, I'll pick you up from your house at 6:30." Vance said while getting up to hold your hand, you taking it while you stod and stared into his blue eyes.

He changed, the old Vance you knew would've just went to your house and dragged you to where've he wanted to bring you. But no, he actually asked you if you wanted to go, surprising.
"Sure I guess, anyways I gotta go home and cook dinner." You said turning and walking away.

"Bye Y/n.." Vance said walking away

You didn't know who this guy is, he's acting different. Maybe he decided to finally go to therapy, you haven't heard he got suspended in a while. You also haven't heard any fights from him, really school seems like a safer place now that Vance isn't fucking with people. You start pondering in your head about him until you see a figure about a block infront of you. It was Robin I can fuckin tell you that for sure. What does that little asshole want from you after what he did to you and still tried to fucking get with you.

You stoped and looked at Robin, meeting eyes while you saw him looking at you in sham. Walking across the street you hear him try to talk to you.

"Y/n I didn't drug you I swear! Also how the hell would I get my hands on that shit either?" Robin said following you. You saw red as you stopped making him stop.

"You shouldn't even be near me right now, and I don't know how you got your fucking hands on that shit you tell me dick bag!" You said turning your shoulder at him and sped walking back home.

Once there you ran to your room and turned on the TV to some channel, trying not to explode with rade as you looked at was playing on your TV.

-------

About an hour later you looked at your clock and saw that it was an hour to get ready for Vance to pick you up and bring you to this place he's been dying to show you.

You put on a sun dress and some sandles that you had.

Twirling in your mirror you heard the door bell ring as you went up and answered it.

Vance greeted you and you both walked to the place, then you both walked into a field that was near by a play groud by a old daycare. You both then basically went on a trail and found your way to a wooden gate. Opening it you see a large hill that had cold grass, you took off your sandles and helt them while you ran up the hill while Vance walked behind you. Both laying down on the hill. Looking up at your surounding you see a while buntch of fire flys while you saw the sun set.

Vance started telling you about this place.

It belonged to him grandpa and was passed down to him until they couldn't pay for it anymore and it became free land.

You felt his hand grab yours and you looked over at him makeing eye contact with him.

You felt your self leaning in slowly into him as you embraced your body onto his. Kissing his lips while you felt the warmth of his blonde mullet heat the sides of your cold face as you both kissed with passion.
-----

::A/n::

SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATED AND THE SHORT ASS CHAPTER, ALSO FOR SELF PROMO <333

i MADE A KAI ANDERSON X READER IS YOU LIKE AMERICAN HORROR STORY

A EVAN PETERS FANFIC

AND YEAH READ BOTH IF YOUR INTERESTED IN EVAN PETERS LIKE MY HORNY ASS LMFAOO

-Angel <33