Collaboration in Fluffy Cream City!

"Ok. Ok ok ok. Girl, stay calm. You can do this." Blueberry Kitty said to herself, waiting in the Fluffy Cream City station around where Cream Unicorn asked her to wait for him.

She hasn't gone out and explored the city just yet. It was her first time in Fluffy Cream City, and Cream Unicorn and her decided to give each other tours of their home cities, recording them both so they could upload them to their channels.

So far they had recorded Cream Unicorn's first time in Berry City, and it was already uploaded and doing insanely well. Granted, it was doing that well to Blueberry Kitty's standards. Cream Unicorn had a much larger following than she did, and the numbers it pulled were expected from them, but it still felt unreal to her.

Now it was her turn. She knew the video wasn't gonna do nearly as well as Cream Unicorn's, but she was excited nonetheless.

"Umm, excuse me!" Blueberry Kitty heard someone say to her. She looked down to see two young cookies, around 6 or 7 years old. One had short brown hair and brown eyes, and the other had short cream colored hair put up in two pigtails. They looked up at her a bit nervously.

"Sorry for disturbing you miss." The one with short brown hair apologized to her. "But we were wondering if you by any chance are Blueberry Kitty Cookie."

"Ah, well that's me." Blueberry Kitty said, putting on a comforting smile. The two kids eyes lit up, and she couldn't help but admit they were adorable.

"Did you hear that Pudding?" The one with brown hair asked excitedly. "It's really her!"

"I know, I know!" The other one replied before turning back to Blueberry Kitty. "We're both huge fans!"

"I'm Chestnut Cookie, and she's Pudding Cookie! We're both really looking forward to the next part of your collaboration with Cream Unicorn Cookie!"

"A-ah. I'm so glad you two have been supporting me." Blueberry Kitty replied nervously. She didn't really know what to say. She never expected cookies to recognize and walk up to her here!

"Ah, before we head off." Chestnut Cookie said, pulling out a notebook and pen. "Could you sign this for us please?"

"Sure!" Blueberry Kitty kneeled down, took the notebook, and opened it up to only the front cover. There was some writing on the first page, but out of respect for the kids privacy she decided not to read it and to just sign the inside of the front cover. On it, she wrote 'It was such a pleasure to meet you! - Blueberry Kitty Cookie'

"Here you go." She said, passing the notebook and pen back to the kids. Chestnut took it nervously and opened up it up to where she signed while Pudding looked over his shoulder. The two's eyes lit up again as they read it.

"Thank you so much miss!" Chestnut said gratefully. The two hurried off, giggling and talking in excitement as Chestnut held the notebook close to his chest. Blueberry Kitty watched them, silently wishing she had a younger sibling.

"Ah, Blueberry Kitty!" She heard another voice call out to her. This time, it was Cream Unicorn making their way to her.

"Oh! Cream Unicorn!" She replied, a bit nervous. Even if she already formally met them and gave them a tour around Berry City, she still felt a bit nervous around them. She's been a Pastelbow for a long time now, and getting the chance to collab with one of her idols felt like a dream.

"I hope I didn't startle you." They said with a bit of a giggle.

"No, it's good! So, are we gonna start now?"

"Yeah. Here, need help getting the camera set up?"

"Uh, sure!"

[A few hours later]