Time To Stream On CookieTube!

The next day, Blackberry Pie Cookie was sitting at her desk, waiting for class to start by reading about the debut of another Magical Cookie called Raisin Bun Cookie on Magica. From just across the classroom, she overheard a couple of her classmates talking about her recent debut.

"Hey, did you guys see the news yesterday?"

"Yeah, about that new Magical Cookie right? The one that looks like a cat!"

"That's the one! I think her name is Blueberry Kitty Cookie."

"Yep, she only just debuted and people are already talking about her a lot on Magica."

"And I can't blame them! Look at her, she's so cute!"

"She fought against Lychee Dragon Cookie when they were causing chaos yesterday right? That's quite a debut."

"But even so, she still was able to beat them! She really is a catgirl heroine!"

Blackberry Pie smiled a bit hearing their kind words. It seemed she already had some fans here on her home city, but she couldn't help but check the article on her debut to see what people were saying.

Upon checking, it seemed plenty of netizens shared the same opinions as her classmates, as well as a few other ones.

[MagicalFanie]: Awww, she's adorable!

[Dragon_Luver]: Holy crap, she faced Lychee Dragon in her DEBUT?! How powerful is this woman...

[MagiMagi]: She's so fierce when she's fighting, but she's so adorable when she's not! I think I'm a fan already!

"Looking up the battle from yesterday Blackberry?" Blackberry Pie heard someone ask her. She looked up to see Castella had taken a seat next to her.

"Ah Castella! Sorry I didn't see you, and I am. Just wanted to see what people were saying."

"Well, as you've probably seen already, everyone loves you! They're all talking about how cute and powerful you are, I don't think you could've chosen a better title for yourself than 'catgirl heroine'."

"Thanks, now let's just hope I can keep this momentum up. The CookieTube channel has been made already right?"

"Yep! Here, this is the login info, I've already put the link on you're official Magica account. All that's left for you to do is start your first stream after school today."

"Damn, you did everything already! Thanks for your help Caste, I was pretty exhausted last night after that battle."

"No problem Berry! Oh, the teacher's coming in. We'll talk later ok?"

"Ok."

[After school, in Blackberry Pie's apartment]

"Alright, everything's looking good so far. All that's left is to transform and we can get this show on the road." Blackberry Pie said to herself as she checked her computer. When she checked the CookieTube channel Castella set up, she was surprised by just how many subscribers she already had. Her first video wasn't even up yet and she was already boarding on 1k, she must've heavily underestimated how fast her fanbase had been growing.

Upon making sure everything was ok, Blackberry Pie took out her magical headphones and put them on, transforming into Blueberry Kitty Cookie.

Once the transformation was complete, Blueberry Kitty sat down and clicked the start stream button.

"Hello everyone!" She said to her camera. "I'm the catgirl heroine Blueberry Kitty Cookie! I hope you're all having a good day so far!"

[Heart-Heart]: BLUEBERRY KITTY!!!!