Things just never go to plan

Mistake #5

Dale (POV)

My life seems seemingly crap right now, my annoying sister decided to transfer to my school. [Can't she just leave me alone?] But in all honesty, the way all the guys were looking at her, i had to dump the stupid blonde bimbo that clings to me like air to everything. Not that i wasn't glad, i mean, there are different levels of desperation, but when it gets to that? Its time to scream HELP! I'M BEING EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSICALLY [literally] RAPED! But she's my destressing tool, take all the anger out, and she doesn't give a fuck. [well she does practically speaking ;)]But i don't even know her name. Something like catty? I don't care. It was mean of me, but we weren't an item. Friends with benefits.

Jinx, that girl spells trouble, she looks trouble, smiles trouble, gleams trouble, and gives of an aura of trouble, you can't help but be attracted to that. "Jinx," rolling the name around in my mind. A fitting name right? Her backside even says Hot stuff. As i was walking down the corridor i saw her living up to her caution label. Now often if a girl can hit, she's meant to be avoided. Cos you dont need someone who can beat the shit out of you.

Jinx (POV)

I was walking down the corridor when this ass hole puts his arms round my bare waist. They were slightly muscly but not my type of ripped like a sex God. He whispered in my ear in what he probably thought was a sexy inviting tone. "Heyy baby, lets get away from here and have fun." Before i could even think about it, i grabbed his arm, looking at him with my menacing glare, i flipped him over my shoulder. I swiftly but lightly kicked him in between his legs, and smirked at his groan. Nobody touches me against my free will. "Apart from Dale 'oh so sexy' squires."  My mind whispered to me as if it is afraid that i would snap at myself. I shook that thought away and focused on my target.

"Don't fucking touch me." I hissed. I held a glare in my eyes, but i spun around at the sound of clapping. Speak of the devil, becuase there stood the devils pawn himself. Dale fucking Squires. (special addition as a middle name, don't judge.) I glared at him. "What." I spat at him. He smirked. Oh that sexy smirk. I'm not even going to deny it, he's probably used that on millions of girls before. But guess what? I smirked right back. And it turned into a smirking contest, I smirked, he smirked, i smirked, he smirked. He finally spoke up, i almost rolled my eyes, but they were occupied glaring at this ripped guy in front of me.

"I see, feisty and even. Perfect match." He said to me smirking the whole way through.

I looked him level in the eye. "I haven't even known you for more than a day, and ur analysing me like a creppy sex craving stalker? Fuck off squires." And i left, or so i planned to. He caught my arm and spun me around, i felt a shock twist itself up my arm. I looked at him with wide eyes, then i composed myself, he needs to stop trying to seduce me. I've only known the guy for what, a day? I tried to rip my arm from his hold, but he wouldnt let go. Fucking tough guy, i started hitting him glaring at him the whole time, i didn't even notice him leaning forward, the absolute dickhead. Until his plump lips touched mine, I stood extra still, tingles were winding up my spine, but i thought of my grandma butt naked having sex with father christmas. Ew. Was the word that flew to mind, i concentrated on that disgusting image, and without a second thought, i bit on his lip so hard, i hope it bled, he pulled back so fast, it was almost inhuman.

"What the fuck!" He cursed. Seeing his face i cracked up, he looked like a seal with a dick snapped in half.

"What are you? A vampire?" He asked me incredulously.

"By now i was on the floor laughing my heart out. This was like a must see film, Dale Squires taken down a peg or two.

"Nope, I'm a sexy ninja. Rawwwr!" I cracked up, his face was priceless. Now he looked like someone shit in his mouth and he couldn't believe it. Hey, i'm wierd, you want to judge me? I turned swiftly and walked towards the gym. Oh no, life here is just peachy right? I cracked up more, his face on my mind. Choking on my laughter, people were giving me wierd looks, my laughter increased ten fold. I walked over to Rhiannon, i leant on her shoulder and fanned myself, so fucking hilarious, she too was looking at me like i'd grown another head. Okay i know i'm wierd, but im not an endangered species, there is more of my type in this world! Oh my i think i'm high. I smirked, that ryhmed! I'm a genius, no an astronaut, no a rocket flyer! I'm Jinx. My happiness was seemingly indestructable, until the coach walked in with my gym clothes, my mouth dropped, do they want me to be a stripper? Those aren't clothes! I tried to negotiate into wearing boys uniform, but the teacher was all too happy to tell me to, and i qoute, "Shut the hell up."  I slipped it on, acknowledging all the girls wearing the same. They were all paired off. Seems like a boring lesson to myself, i thought. I giggled, then right on cue to tickle my ribs, i burst out laughing, because in walks Dale Squires. He glares at me, "This aint fucking funny, you son of a vampire!" He almost screams at me, i literally cackled. He was nursing his bitten lip.

"Nice of you to make an appearance squires! You-Are-Late, pair with Jinx!" She bellowed, emphasising his lateness.

I was going to snicker, until i realised what the cow just said. Hell no. What does the world have against me? Must this guy follow me everywhere? Him and his..his...stupid smirk and barely there eight pack!  I sighed, life's a bitch. Then the guy i beat up sauntered through the doors, he was obviously in pain, i couldnt help it, i burst out laughing like i was the daughter nof hyena's, i wiped my tears and reality smacked me in the face. I'm working with the devils son here. My face hardened. I was so ready to beat his ass. He smirked, "this'll be fun...Jinx." He huskily muttered my name. I just growled. Because my life is just fucking perfect. I sighed, nobody knew my family was rich, the teachers just called me jinx, atleast one thing is perfect in my life. As well as my best friend who had done so much for me. So i may as well suck it up and live my life with a smile, or in this case with a murder on my record. God help me now.