ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

ابدأ من البداية

As she got upstairs she happily stuck her key in opening the door.

"Oh my gosh fin-WHAT THE FUCK" Ava yelled as Dijon sat up in the bed.

"How did you- get out"

"Nah shorty... you got me fucked up fr" Dijon stood up pulling up his pants staring down his half naked girlfriend.

Shawty fine as fuck right now.

"Dijon leave me al- nah nah we gonna sit down like grown folks and talk this shit out you got me fucked up Ava Lynae"

The way he said her government made a lil heartbeat from inside her bikini bottoms.

She rolled her eyes sitting down on the bed.

She hadn't gotten into the water thankfully.

"First off why the fuck Lauren making you feel some way? You think ia just leave yo ass and go running back to the girl who fucked niggas in my crib and hurt my baby?"

Ava didn't realize the extent of the dirty shit she did, all she knew was that she fucked up and didn't give a fuck about Amoura.

"Like I said I was coming to say sorry for my insecurity getting the best of me but her saying "her family" this and "her family" that and constantly bashing me on IG was getting to me"

"I understand that baby.. but that ain't got nun to do wit me and you, she ain't coming in between shit wit us and I made that crystal clear" Dijon stated not taking his eyes off Ava.

She looked down, eye contact with Dijon was something she just couldn't handle.

Especially when he's horny or mad.

And he's both right now.

"As for them strippers... ion really know what to tell you, Ian know shorty was Lauren's friend... I listen to the names not the faces so for that I apologize, but yo ass ghosted a nigga for damn near a whole month, I was in my chest and my boys wanted to make me feel better"

"This ain't no childish high school relationship Ava... I care about you on some real shit, my daughter calls you Momma my nigga.. she love you" Dijon ranted truly beginning to pour his heart out to Ava, something he rarely did.

"If I was good wit my parents I would be bringing yo ass to meet them at the drop of a dime, you MY shorty, MY stink & ion want nobody but yo big headed ass" He chuckled seeing a big ass smile grow on her face.

"I love you Ava, on some real shit"

"You do?" She sniffled wiping some tears that had been building up for some days now.

"Yes an I'll tell yo ass that over an over till you believe it, I'll shout that shit out yo balcony right now" He stood making her laugh as she pulled him back down.

"I believe you.. I love you too"

Ava truly loved him, and she had known for some time now. Constantly being up under each other, and when they weren't the days went by slow. Dijon was big on the little things, he would not only make sure Ava was straight, but Millie too. He loved seeing Ava happy and would do anything to do that.