The Shifts

In the underworld, there was a disturbance in the field. Germis, the second son of Ameris and the new leader of the underworld looked over the city and smiled. He had been ruling for 5 years and although his father had been murdered, he hoped he was seen as different from his father. Germis had brown hair, brown eyes and a short, brown beard. "Sir, sir!", a servant shouted, running up the stairs, "There has been a change. The portal has been discovered". Germis looked at the small servant. "The portal? It can't be", he said, "It was sealed years ago". "It has been re-opened", the servant said again, "You can go to the overworld. You can get the fugitives". That made Germis's ears pricked up and he smiled. "I can finally get to them", he said, "I can murder them and bring them back to hang on the wall". "I have faith in you", the servant said, "Would you like me to get you an army ready?". Germis thought for a second before shaking his head. "No", he said, "I can take them on myself", he said, "I will prepare to leave and track them down. They will die". The servant smiled and began laughing joyfully; blood would be shed. 

The End Of East-Brickजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें