Adam looks down as he grabbed one of his hands, they knew something was under it that Y/N hated to show.

Adam: Was there ever a sunrise in that cave?

Y/N looked away and sighs.

Y/N: Sadly... no.

He walks away leaving heavy steps, as Adam sighs putting the mask on. Y/N stepped outside as he walked to a cliff, seeing the sunset and from afar, he could see some boats.

Y/N clenches a fist and puts the other one in the clenched fist like if he was about to crack his knuckles, but his thumb in the top of his right hand, feeling the difference of his skin and a scar

Y/N clenches a fist and puts the other one in the clenched fist like if he was about to crack his knuckles, but his thumb in the top of his right hand, feeling the difference of his skin and a scar. He sighs and looks back at the camp, with a sad face.

Y/N: *mentally* The White Fang changed... Adam is changing.

He later grabs a small paper which had some hours, from a train station.

Y/N: *mentally* I can't stay... my path to change isn't on Menagerie... or with my brother. And from how I am, I have to become better if I want to change them.

Y/N walks away this time, away from the sunset as scene changes black after that.

Months later

Scene moves to a motel, as in it, shows Y/N in a bed with in the other one, his guns, a bag filled with liens and a map. He was shirtless though gloves, pants and boots still on as he took a beer can and drank it, until  he saw his scroll ring. He grabbed it and looked at it, until he saw a mail, as his eyes grew seeing what he was seeing.

Hello, Mr Taurus

We are happily to announce that you have been accepted to the Huntsman School of Beacon Academy. We reviewed your grades and skill, and it's Headmaster has agreed for you to enter Beacon. Have a wonderful day, and may you become a great Huntsman.

Y/N chuckles as he closes his scroll, taking a deep breath and sighing.

Y/N: A new beginning, I can finally move forward.

He went to grab his stuff, as he ran putting a shirt and the hoodie on. He grabbed his guns and took a last sip from the beer can... or a few last ones. Until someone knocked the door and he looked confused, as he walked towards it, but the moment he touched the handle, his door was kicked open and he was pushed to the ground. He looks forward as he saw a few people run and grab him, as he groans.

Y/N: What the-

He punches him and later he gets kicked, as he coughs, seeing that there was 4 people in his room... racist people against the Faunus.

Guy #1: You were right chief, another animal.

Y/N saw another go and grabs his handguns.

Y/N: Hey!

He gets kicked again and he was knelt but two grabbing his arms, as he saw the big guy in front arma crossed.

Chief: Finally found another animal. Thought all of them went back to their little island.

He saw the guy with his handguns point them at him as Y/N scoffs.

Y/N: Animal? Can't say the same to you asses. Humans are animals as well, and monsters.

Chief: Look who's talking.

Y/N: Yeah... look who's talking, cause last time I check, a monster isn't someone disfigured or different, but the kind of man who does such actions-

He gets kicked but straight to the face by the chief as his shoe had a bit of blood as Y/N groans.

Chief: I can't waste more time. Shoot him.

The guy that had his guns pulled the trigger... but the bullet didn't came out, he looked confused as he pulled the trigger again and again and again, until it shocked him, even burning his hand and the shock hit the chief.

Guy #2: What the-

Y/N showed a bloody smile, as he pulls his arm from one guy and elbows the other just to punch the guy that he broke free first in the knee and kicks him through the room. The other grabbed a blade and swings at Y/N who grabbed his wrist and pulled him, had his knee in the middle and with his other hand in his arm, he pulled, breaking his arm completely and grabs the blade throwing at him towards the chest. He grabbed his bag, beer can and lastly his guns, giving a shot to both guys and the one who was shocked as he saw the chief run away. Y/N started a chase as he threw his beer can at the chief, hitting his head and beer was spilling like crazy and a bit hit his eyes, as he screams and without realizing it, a car ran towards him and hit him, sending him over it and lands in the ground legs broken. The driver stopped and was in shock, until Y/N appeared as he looked at the driver.

Y/N: Drive away, fat man is mine.

The driver nodded quickly and drove away as Y/N puts a foot in his leg and puts pressure making the pain worse.

Y/N: How the tables turned.

Chief: You're crazy! Crazy monster!

Y/N: Ironic... coming from you. You just tried to kill me at point blank and you call me a monster? Hmm... maybe I am.

He shoots his chest again and again and again and again until he had empty bullets in one of his guns, as he walks away.

Y/N: Ape.

He walks away as scene turns black after that.

The prologue was short but it was meant to be. Next chapter is where it all starts. Hope you enjoyed it, vote for it and later.