ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

"Yeah you fucking snapped babe" I smiled taking a boomerang of my nails

"How much I owe you?"

"Nothing girl they paid for already" She smiled showing me that Ace sent her $200 on cashapp.

"This man" I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"Girl go talk to your man, him & Amoura prolly sick!"

My heart sunk as I thought of my Amoura.

I never imagined playing step mama, I also never messed with a man with kids.

But I'd go to war for Mo... and I don't want anything to change that. The thought of losing both her & Dijon is just wild to me.

"Yeah yeah I'll catch y'all later... y'all better be AT that airport on time" I smiled hugging each of them before making it to my car.

-----------

Walking up to Dijon's house I wiped my sweaty palms on my outfit before sticking my key in the door and turning it.

As I walked through I could hear a bunch of laughter and loud ass music.

I walked further into the house I laughed at the sight laid out before me.

Tae, Pooter, Key and Dijon all sat in a circle around a table as one girl danced on it and they each were getting a lap dance.

I instantly recognized one of them, she's Lauren's best friend, Tasha I think.

They stay on IG live subbing me so when we made eye contact she smirked shaking her ass in Dijon's face.

"AYEEE SHAKE THAT SHIT BI-FUCK" Tae yelled making eye contact with me.

They all looked over and had the dumbest looks on their face.

I just laughed shaking my head.

It's not that I'm mad he's got a bitch dancing on him, it's just over these past weeks he had been texting me saying he missed me yet doing shit like this.

He prolly fucked one of em too.

Judging by Tasha's smug smirk- It was probably her.

"Don't mind me" I laughed taking his house key off my keyring.

"Here go your key Ace" I set it down making my way out the door.

"Is you fucking serious right now?!"

"AVA"

"AVA LYNAE"

Not the fucking middle name.

I continued to ignore him making it to my car. As I went to open it he shut it behind me.

"Yo ass dont call or text for 3 fucking weeks.. the fuck is going on wit you"

"Nothing, at first I was weirded out by the fact that the mother of your child was suddenly so interested in being a family again"