CHAPTER SIXTEEN: FIGHT BETWEEN DIAMOND AND SPADES

Author's pov

Jungkook, Namjoon, Hoseok, Mr. Jeon, and others were now on their way to spades. Mr. Jeon was explaining the plan. They knew that after Jungkook went there, Mr. Choi expected them to be back. They're not there for a war, but just to capture Mr. Choi and make him pay. But they knew that they wouldn't just give him up. So they prepared some men just in case.

Hoseok just looked outside the car. He didn't bother to listen to Mr. Jeon as he had his goal. To kill Mr. Choi Jungkook can see in Hoseok how he was hurt back then. When he saw Jimin lifeless. Jungkook just stared at him.

Jungkook earned a smack on his head. He growls as it hurts. " What the hell are you staring at? Can't you see I'm talking?Aren't you listening? " Mr. Jeon said to him with a frown. "You could have just called me, not smacked me," Jungkook said while he was touching his head. "This little shit, where did you learn to talk like that?" Mr. Choi said as he was pulling his son's hair. " Dad, stoppp... That really hurts," he said, trying to get rid of his father's hand.

Namjoon cleared his throat. "Uhmm alpha, we're here." Mr. Jeon finally let go of Jungkook's hair. "Fuck that hurts," Jungkook said to himself.

"Remember, we don't have to fight, we just need to get Mr. Choi." But if they start attacking us, Then we'll fight them, "Mr. Jeon said, as they all went to Mr. Choi's office.

When they got there, they saw no one. They were searching around the office when someone shouted. A man yelled, "Alpha there running away," prompting them to run towards them. They saw cars leaving. So they hurriedly get in their car and follow them.

Namjoon drove faster to get near Mr. Choi's, and so did Mr. Jeon's men. They can finally see the back of one car. Namjoon just passed them as he knew that's not where Mr. Choi was. So he left them and let Mr. Jeon's men take care of them. They saw three cars leave earlier. They stopped the one, so now there are two more.

Namjoon saw another car but passed it anyway. " Why the hell didn't you stop?" Jungkook said, confused. "What if he's there?" Jungkook said again. "What if-" Jungkook was stopped by his father, "For god's sake, Jungkook, just shut that mouth of yours. Let Namjoon do what he's doing. He knows what he's doing". Jungkook just crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

Mr. Jeon's men stopped the other car and took care of it. Then Namjoon saw the car he'd been looking for. He smirked and drove faster. It didn't take long when Namjoon passed it and then stopped in front of it.

They got out of the car, and so did the men in the other car. Spades' men attacked them first. Jungkook smirked as he finally got to fight after so long. Spades are more than them. But Jungkook and the others are stronger.

A Spade man was about to punch Jungkook, but Jungkook was fast enough to avoid it. and then kicked him. "What was that? Are you about to punch my handsome face?  Sorry, but I won't let you do that, shithead. Taehyung wouldn't like that," he laughed, and when he turned around, someone punched him.

It didn't seem to affect him at all, as for him the punch was nothing. Jungkook growled, "The fuck. Did you just fucking punch me? Jungkook was mad at him and punched him hard in the face. It was enough to make the other one pass out quickly, but even though the man was down, he was still kicking him. "You fucking bastard," Jungkook said.

While Jungkook Namjoon, Mr. Jeon, and the others fought, Mr. Choi tried to run away. "Where do you think you're going?"Hoseok said as he was walking towards Mr. Choi. Mr. Choi was stepping back. He knows who Hoseok was. "You're just a beta." I can easily kill you, "Mr. Choi said, bluffing. "Try it then."

Mr. Choi smirked. He shifted to his wolf form. "You still have time to choose, let me go or die here?" Mr. Choi said as he growled at Hoseok. " I choose neither of them," Hoseok said as he shifted to his wolf form too. Mr. Choi was larger than Hoseok because he was an alpha, but was he also stronger?

"Then just die!" Mr. Choi ran toward Hoseok to bite his neck, but Hoseok could easily avoid it as Mr. Choi's attack was slow and easy to read.

Mr. Choi didn't stop to attack him but didn't get a chance to even touch Hoseok's fur. When Hoseok got a chance to attack him with his claws, he didn't hesitate as he attacked Mr. Choi's neck.

Mr. Choi growled as he could feel Hoseok's claw in his neck. Mr. Choi was now down on the ground. He shifted back to his human form and was struggling to breathe.

But of course, that didn't stop Hoseok, as he was about to attack again but was stopped by Jungkook. Jungkook also shifted to his wolf form to stop Hoseok.

Jungkook stands in front of Mr. Choi. Hoseok was ready to fight Jungkook but was stopped again by Mr. Jeon. "Hosseok! Stop this, Mr. Jeon. Command Hoseok Hoseok can't do anything as his alpha commands him to stop . He shifted back to his human form, not looking at them. Jungkook shifted back too.

Other men took Mr. Choi into a car while the other man tried to stop the bleeding. While Namjoon gave Jungkook and Hoseok some pants and t-shirts.

"You're expecting me to wear this smelly shirt?" Jungkook said while sniffing the shirt given by Namjoon. "Then don't if you want to. You can come back naked if you want. " Namjoon was about to take the shirt and pants.

"I said the shirt, not the pants," Jungkook said as he pulled back the pants and wore them. As for hoseok, he wears the pants and shirt. "You did great, hoseok" Mr. Jeon patted hoseok on his shoulder and walked towards their car.

"My god, it's sticky inside," Jungkook exclaimed, disgusted with his pants.