The male moaned on his dick now, sending more vibrations all over him that made tears come to Paris' face.

Why were they both too good at what they did?

His mouth now moved with the same urgency Alex's finger did, like he wanted them to cum at the same time, and Paris knew he couldn't fight the feeling for so long.

He could see the darkness nearly crushing him down. His hands tried to grip something but the floor was too slippery for him.

The feeling was building, and building...

"Fire."

Immediately, Marcos stopped. In fact, he had taken his mouth out of Paris' dick, now moving away as the other male sat up.

More tears came to his eyes and he didn't try to even hide them.

He felt her hands around him first, her words mumbling soft words to him, which he knew didn't make sense but calmed him down anyway.

When he felt like he could speak, he looked at her. "I-I am s-sorry—"

"It's alright," She said. Her voice sounded sad, not as disappointed as he thought she'd be, and she was holding me still. That felt nice. "It's your hard limit. I know. I thought you'd be more comfortable with Eros."

"It felt good, but I didn't —"

"You don't need to give me a reason," Alex cut in. "I'm sorry I ruined your birthday."

"No," He said, shaking his head. "You didn't— You..." Paris bit into his lower lips. "Can't we... Continue though?"

She raised an eyebrow at him. "You said your safeword."

"I know, I panicked."

His words came out in a whisper, like he needed her to understand he didn't mean to. "P-Punish me. Please, M-Mistress. I used my safeword carelessly. I know,"

"That's not how this works." Her eyes were dark. Now bordering to anger. "You should have said stop and he would have,"

"I'm sorry," He didn't want to go home. He wanted to be with her. "P-Punish me. Please,"

He could tell she was considering his words, even though she wasn't holding him any longer. Yet, he knew he wanted this. More than anything.

"Eros, go sit on my chair."

In minutes, Paris was on his knees to the floor, tied by Alex and was asked if he was sure he wanted to continue.

He nodded.

She pushed the sound into his dick slit, an action that hurt and yet made gasps leave his lips before she stood in front of him and said, "You had mentioned once that you'd like to get in between my legs, do you remember that?"

Paris did. Thinking of it made his dick throb. "Y-Yes, I—I remember."

"Good, so you will watch me fuck Eros for losing and using your safeword wrongly."

What?

She was going to—

She didn't mean a strap on. She was wearing one.