"Cookies," Marcos muttered softly.

She turned to him, "And you?"

Her words still replayed in his head. He knew he couldn't do, make out with a man. Every part of him screamed that it was his hard limit, but he didn't want to disappoint her, he couldn't, so he said his safeword. "Fire,"

"Good." Alex stated, voice low. "Begin,"

Marcos moved first.

Paris didn't see it when it happened, but he felt his lips on his before he blinked. Marcos' lips were surprisingly cold, and there was a peppery taste on his lips, that seemed to warm Paris up.

He didn't like this.

The males body was warm, and sweaty, just like his, and when he felt him press closer to his body, he felt the irritation bubbling to his throat.

Marcos seemed to know this because his kiss softened, and his hand moved into Paris hair, yanking it.

Paris gasped at the suddenness, now feeling the male's teeth on his neck. Biting and sucking hard on it.

He should have pushed him away now, but he was relaxing now. Like the male knew exactly what to calm him down.

His bites weren't as harsh as Alex's, they were soft, teasing. Making him take down his guard.

He had no idea when Marcos had pressed him to the wooden floor, and moved his tongue down his chest, making everything he did so excruciatingly slow.

Paris wanted to shut his eyes but he wanted to see Alex at the same time. Her eyes followed every move that Marcos made.

The desire she was feeling was so clear that it made Paris want to push himself.

That was until he felt Marcos' cold mouth on his dick.

"Mmph!"

His hand pressed itself down his mouth, trying to hold back down a scream, but Marcos wasn't teasing anymore.

His mouth worked on his dick like he was a pro at it. Sending so many signals to Paris' brain that all he could do was hold his waist down so he wouldn't fuck the males mouth senseless.

He was good. He was ecstatic even. The way his tongue brushed him, the way he played with it's slit when it bobbed back up. Paris was already so turned on before that he was sure he was going to cum but he didn't want to.

His body liked it, but his mind screamed in protest.

"M-Mistress..." He looked at her now, his voice coming out weaker than it had expected to. His body was flushed now, the fact he was trying to hold back his release burning him from inside.

"He's good, isn't he?" She asked. Her voice was low, seductive. Paris could hear her whisper it into his ear even though she wasn't doing so.

Her hand moved out to Marcos' hair and fiddled with it. "He's had good practice with my cock, but I don't like the fact you can still talk."

Then she shoved his head down.

Paris felt his cock the back of the males throat as he gagged, sending him into another space he thought he'd never reach before he saw Alex shove two fingers in Marcos' ass.