They continue attacking but ended up getting tired and unsatisfied on not even giving him a scratch. 

But all of those swing were enough for Chung Myung to understand their talents and problems. So patiently Chung Myung waited for few seconds before. 

Baek Sang has lost his balance and fall over for a bit. With a simple mistake Chung Myung raised his wooden sword. "Your head is open" before. 

Pop!

Chung Myung hit Baek Sang head that even it smash in the ground. Just like Chung Myung said he swing downwards but still crash Baek Sang's head. Without wasting a second Yu Iseul swung her sword at him. It was only too low so he jumped a little before slashing another downward attack hitting her head again. 

Pop!

Then from the back Baek Chun has swing his sword but this time higher. 'Kids needs to learn at others mistakes' 

If Chung Myung was in the lower while Baek Chun is above, he was sure this child can't swing downward. But he was wrong. 

From Yu Iseul's head he spin his sword downwards meeting Baek Chun's sword. But instead of what Baek Chun has anticipated his sword was...

Crack!

Destroyed. And Chung Myung has completed his downward spin hitting his head to the round.

Pop!

"Show your strength huh..."

Chung Myung flex his neck. 

"Brats this days... Needs to learn a lesson! Welcome to mount hua brat!"

With that Chung Myung started to still hit downwards to his head many times. 

"Head!Head!Head!Head!Head!" 

He hit him repeatedly in head. 

'Why did you only shout five times yet hit six times?'

"Don't forget your other part of body too! Right shoulder!Left shoulder! Back!Back!Then your butt!" Chung Myung hits him many times but hurts tenfold than his brother's hit. 

"Don't think I forget about you two!" Within a second he turn to the other two then...

"Head!Head!Head!Head!Head!!!"

Pop!

Pop!

Crack!

With a sickening sound of bones cracking in their body it lasted for few more minutes until a person entered at the gate. 

"Young taoist, I've brought the alcohol you...need..." from a happy voice, it went down quickly after Lee Songbaek see some new faces laying in the ground beat up like a dog and Taoist Chung Myung holding a wooden sword. 

He just enrolled yesterday night here.