Chapter 1 ;; Contractual Obligations

You were just on your phone until...

You heard a knock on your door.

"Come in..."

You checked the time.

'2:30 AM'

You noticed that the person who knocked on your door was Hat Kid.

"(Y/N) !!! I found a new friend for you!!!" She said to you as she opened the door.

"Really? Who?" You said, as you shut off your phone.

"Come here!!" She said as she pulled your hand.

"Okay...??" You were a bit confused.

You had mixed feelings about this.

Suddenly, You teleported into some kind of forest?

You were walking for a bit, until you ended up in a trap.

You were a bit confused, after a few seconds passed you suddenly fell out of the trap.

There was a strange ghost thing."FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!" The ghost said.You had no reaction, you just stood there blankly.

"You blew it! You've totally screwed yourself! Nobody enters my home and leaves in one piece!"
"Tell you what though! Hang on a minute! You get to live! That's right! Aren't you lucky?!"
"Normally I'd eat your soul and toss your body, but you're a lucky one!"
"You won the lottery, because I just happen to be missing a brain dead servant!"
"That's right! The old one himself got killed, his head popped off, and now I need a new one!"

You were about to fall asleep as the ghost was telling you about this stuff.

Suddenly a contract appeared out of thin air.
"So tell you what, I've got a piece of paper here! Don't worry about the details! I just need you to sign right here at the bottom!"

...

You read the contract.
You had to find subcon village, murder the spirits and clean the subcon well...

"I'll keep the following hostage,

Your soul"

Oh.(haha kyubey momnet)

Still, you signed it. It's not like you had a choice anyway.

"That seals the deal! We're in business! Let me just grab this real quick..."

Suddenly you were struck by lightning, a lot of times.

You feel exceedingly empty inside.

"Whoops! Guess this soul belongs to me now!""Don't worry, though! If you finish your chores quickly, you'll have your soul back real soon!""And don't you dare forget our little contract!"

...

You were just walking around Subcon Forest.

You came across Subcon Village, so you went there.

However as soon as you went there..
."WHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY HELLO THERE! You didn't forget about me, did you?! Don't tell me you forgot about me!"
"What's up? You working on any contractual obligations lately? You better be! Remember our little deal!"
"Check it out. Those incredibly annoying Fire Spirits are sitting right there, in the middle of my village."
"Their little dance is creating these incredibly annoying barriers that stop me from getting to parts of my forest. It's almost like they're trying to put an end to me... how adorable."
"Dispose of them. I don't care how you do it, as long as they suffer from entering my domain! HAHAHAHA!"
"Anyways, back to work, trooper! This isn't a vacation, and I'm getting impatient!"

-----------------------------------------------

end of chapter 1!

ok