"Under those women's skirts? What did he mean by that? I just want some ice cream."

I decided to ignore the thought and started looking at the different flavors of ice cream in front of me. I inserted my hand in my pocket and was happy to find a five hundred bill.

I wonder why I have this amount here. Mommy never gave me huge money such as this.

However, I still went to the cashier and paid for my bill. When she handed me the cone with the flavor I chose I immediately plunged myself into the ice cream. I closed my eyes savoring the delicious flavor.

My sister Samantha and I love to eat ice cream at home. Mommy used to buy gallons of different flavors until I caught a cold because of eating too much of it. Because of that she didn't bought ice cream again so I always end up escaping just to buy some ice cream. Samantha and I.

"This is really yummy. I should buy this again-"

I closed my eyes, held my forehead for it suddenly hurt a little. When I opened my eyes I was momentarily dazzled by the sunlight penetrating the glass column of the place.

I simply roamed my eyes around, my teeth gritted in irritation when I saw some women staring at me with curiosity.

I groaned in frustration and looked away. I took a deep breath before finally standing up and leaving the place.

"Fuck it!" I mumbled under my breath.

I throw the cone of ice cream on the trash bin and walked out of the ice cream parlor frustratedly.

This is what I'm talking about.

I immediately went inside my car and found my phone ringing for an incoming call. My irritation grew more seeing that it is Flavian again.

"Where the hell are you?! Cole is already here! He arrived earlier than you when you're just around BGC!" his tone sounded frustrated.
I sighed. I know right at this moment; I can't give him any more fuck up reasons.

"Sorry. Something came up. Expect me in five minutes."

As soon as the call ended, I stepped into the gas pedal and drove the car out of the damn ice cream parlor to its full speed.

Flavian's brows were almost meeting when he saw me step out of my car. He was leaning against his own car while Cole was just laughing. My head shook as I scratched my brow.

"Looks who's now finally here! Let me guess. You were inside someone's pussy earlier, yeah?" Flavian said, obviously still pissed about me being late.

I laughed at him and heard Cole laughing as well. I shook my head as we all entered the exhibition where my cousin asked me to go instead of her. I'm not a fan of these art exhibitions, hence I'm not a fan of art at all. It's just that I wanted to try something new. I feel like I need a new environment apart from the papers I always see on top of my table in the office so, I gave it a try.

"The paintings are great. The pieces are rare and not the usual ones I get to see on other art exhibitions I've been to." Cole commented as we were all roaming our eyes around.

"Can't really appreciate things like this."

I agree with Flavian's comment. We're both not fond of art no matter how beautiful or rare they may be. Maybe because I'm not really into art. I can't appreciate colors. How would I when all throughout my life I've been feeling like living in the dark?

I continued walking towards each painting, hands inside my pocket as I roam around trying to appreciate them one by one. Flavian and Cole was left at one particular piece they were eyeing and seems like they were arguing over something.