"I'm on my way." I said immediately when I answered him.

"Fucker. You keep saying you're on the way for about 30 minutes now. Which planet are you coming from huh?"

I laughed at him and maneuver the steering wheel. I looked behind me if there's a car coming to my way and when I found none, I recklessly drove out.

"Don't be such a stubborn mule, Follosco."

I ended the call while still laughing at him. Among all our friends, he is the one who can't really hold his temper. He's too serious and hot-tempered like he's always up for some fist fight on every person he'll meet. Only one person can tame him. Unfortunately, he can't own her because that woman is already married to someone else.

I was driving my car really fast when I suddenly maneuvered it to the side of the road and stepped the break in. I closed my eyes tightly, buried my face in the steering wheel and took a deep breath.

I looked up and clenched my jaw as frustration kicks in.

"Damn it. Have to watch the NBA playoffs right now! Why am I here in this fucking road?!"

I drove the car and moved out of where I was. I looked at my watch and saw I only have few minutes left before the game begins. I've been waiting for this day to come because I am really exciting how my favorite team will end up.

"No traffic, please." I whispered tapping my finger against the leather steering wheel.

In the middle of driving fast I accidentally glanced at the side of the street. My eyes stayed at the ice cream parlor and the next thing I knew, I was already maneuvering the steering wheel to where it was. I heard a few horns behind me but I didn't pay any attention to it.

My car stopped in front of an icre cream parlor and I immediately leaned my head at the back rest of my car seat as I shut my eyes tight. My breathing became aggressive for a couple of seconds. When I opened my eyes, I looked at the surrounding.

A smile crept on my lips as excitement rush down my veins when I saw the ice cream poster hanging on the door of the parlor.

"Yey! Ice cream!"

I immediately unbuckled my seatbelt and stepped down the car. I was jumping excitedly as I head towards the entrance of the ice cream parlor. I looked around and saw a lot of flavors. My hands clapped a few times upon seeing the chocolate flavor.

"My favorite!" I exclaimed.

I saw how the people inside the ice cream parlor looked at me. They're eating ice cream too and I think they are enjoying their chosen flavors.

"What a handsome man. Too bad he probably is not in his right mind."

"Yeah. He looks like a serious businessman. The ruthless type, you know? He's really handsome with a body to die for. What a shame."

Huh? What are they talking about? Are they talking about me? But I don't think I know them. They are too old to be my friends. Maybe it's Ate Samantha's friends.

"Oh, she just said that they are not her friends," I whispered after hearing her voice in my head. I smiled at the women. "Hi! You want another ice cream?"

The two girls looked at each other while mumbling something. They stood up and hurriedly went out of the ice cream parlor while stealing glances at me. I pouted while following their retreating backs. I heard some chuckle beside me and tapped my shoulder. I looked at the person behind me and found a man I've never met before.

"I see. That's your style to get under those women's skirt, huh? Pretending that you're out of your mind. Nice tactic, man!"

My brows rose up at what he said while I follow him going out of the ice cream parlor. I was suddenly confused with what he said.