chapter 11

lexas pov.

Zayn was so nice to let me stay with them because my parents passed .I think this is going to be a good excperience because i have to girls here jenna and kaylee and niall asked me on a date . How i hope that boy asks me out cause he is so cute thoose braces his cute irish accent and his beautiful blond hair.

for me and nialls date niall said it was a suprise but all he told was to dress comftable. i have absolutley no idea he also said hes going to make this the best night of my life . How sweet.

I was now getting ready for my date with niall. hummmm what to wear what to wear i thought to myself.I ended up with a pair of jack will sweatpants and purple hollister tanktop then i straighted my hair and apllied a bit of makeup "fini" "wow you clean up well" i turbed around and saw louis grinning at me . i laughed and went down stairs where my night and shining armour was "hello my princess" he said i giggled "well hello my prince" then we were off to our date.

~~~~~~~~~skip car ride~~~~~~~~~~

nialls pov .

Even if this girl was in sweats she was gourgeus no doubt .i said "close your eyes " "okie dokie " she said it sounded so adorable. okay we are here she opened her eyes and gasped "this is going to be so much fun!!!" she sqeualed i took her to fun house . fun house is were you can go rock climbing swimming bungie jumping theres even a inside trampoline room with trampolines built into the walls and the the floor."and no ones here but me and you so no waiting " "awwwww nialler your the sweetest you really didnt have to thank you thank you so so much" "anything for the princess now lets go have fun"

__________________________________________

lexas pov.

Niall grabbed my hand and first we went to the ball pit hehehe it was huge niall is the sweetest i luv this boy. Me and niall were playing in the ball pit when niall disapered i screamed out "NIALL WHERE ARE YOU " no answer so i did it again until two fimilliar arms wrapped around my waist i already knew it was niall so i turned around and hit his chest playfully "you scared the bloody hell out of me he chuckled .then we went rock climbing my favorit we climbed for a hour until i said "i want to go to the trampoline place " so we went there and after that niall grabbed my hand and said "ever since you walked through the front door i knew i was falling for you kinda like love at first sight and i was wondering lexa malik will you go out with me pleaseee" "omg of course i will niall i feel the same way about you" and then that night we kissed and i had my one and only true love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

did you like comment or vote please bye