chapter 3

We drove up to the enormus house when we got out i grabbed my duffle bags but the boys insisted on taking them so i just toke my back back. when we got in my jaw dropped "close your mouth you will catch flies " louis said sacastically i laughed and hit him on the arm playfully and louis started to fake cry " oh my my little carrot im sorry" i said like i was sorry he grinned and said " is okay" . liam was talking to harry then came over to me im so sorry but you will have to share a room with either louis zayn or harry harry winked at me "i think i will stay with harry" "ooooooooh she fancys harry " louis said witch made me and harry blush . harry came up to me and said "let me give you a tour " i giggled "okie dokie" i replied with a huge smile.

~~~~~~~skipping~the ~tour~~~~~~~

It was past supper and louis had insisted on making everyone watch a movie . We decided iscratch that the boys decided to watch paranormal activity 4 and i was terrified i was snuggled in harry and the boys were laughing at me . i felt really tired soon i fell asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i was still asleep but i heard whisper/yelling "should we wake her " i heard louis say "no let me carry her to our bed" harry said " your already falling for her hazza your leaving me" i could tell harry was blushing by now i wa fully awake and blushing to but i wanted to stay asleep just to listen to there convo. "louis if you tell her i will kill you please she probally dosent even like me " my heart pounded out of my chest harry liked me back omg omg harry liked me back im just starting to feel so wanted. Then to strong arms pick me up i know it was harry so i snuggled in his chest he chuckled and kissed my forehead i felts tingles going up and down my spine and thats when i knew i was falling for my hazza styles.

harrys pov.

i kissed her forehead even though it wasbt really a kiss i felt tingles going up and down my spine and thats when i knew i was fully in love with kalee lilly tatum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You like so far tell meh anyways keep reading.

IM A PURPLE MAJESTIC UNICORN!!!!!!