chapter 9

Zayns pov.

After liam told her our names i spoke up and said "who stabbed you do you know" "yeah i know its was my adopted father" jenna told us. then louis said "i have a suprise since your up for adoption again and we never legally adopted kaylee we will go to the orphanage and the police station were IM GOING TO ADOPT YOU" "omg omg yaaaaay " kaylee and jenna both said in unison " i will acctullay have another girl in the house" "this is so sweet of you guys " jenna said "anything for you gourgeus" liam said the jenna was blushing like a mad man we all chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jennas pov.

Liam is so amazayn and handsome i am in love with that boy.when we were done filling out forms and all that the stuff we got back to my new home i love saying that . we went in and i was stunned i waas just standing there when zayn said "like the view " i smiled "like it i friggen love it" they all chuckled . but liam took my hand and said you will be sleeping with me " i blushed i liked that idea alot . liam escoted me to our room hehehehehe. Well that night louis was yelling " JENNA JENNA WE NEED TO GET YOU NEW CLOTHES OMG LETS GO TO THE MALL" i giggled at his childishness. "yessss i agree with louis lets go to the mall" kaylee said thwn there was a knock on the door "come in " then niall walked in with zayn and we told them that we are going to the mall.

~~~~skip car ride~~~at the mall~~~~

liams pov.

"Jenna i will buy you anything so be free to pick out anything to your desire" i said to jenna "yeah you to my little kalee" harry said " no thats ok i will pick a minum off things" jenna said " thx hazza i wuv you so so much but im not spending all your money so only stuff i despertly want kk" "kk kaylees" harry said to kaylee then i said "jenna dont make me get mad if you want something you can have it "" otway" jenna gve in yesssss ! okay lets shop

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~home~~~~~~~~~~~

louiss pov.

me and the gurrlls game home with like 10 bags each . "i am tired" we all said in unison "come on hazza im tired i want to snuggle with you" "okay my little kay" then after that we all went to bed . but what i thought was cute was that liam and jenna were giggly all night . they would make the most perfect couple hehehehehe so then i drifted asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM A PURPLE MAJESTIC UNICORN !!!!

comment and vote if you liked it.