Escape the Wonder Series (Rowan's Fantasy)

Start from the beginning

Rowan visited Grace as a hallucination to tell her that she and her other friends were destined to stop Nightmare and William Afton. The people she is talking about is Grace, DayDream, CJ, and Willow. The four of them sacrificed themselves, which ultimately killed not only Nightmare but themselves, except for CJ for some weird reason, as well. William Afton then repossessed SpringTrap and the two disappeared. After the fight the Funtime animatronics were nowhere to be found. Fredbear was set free magically and rushed to his dead son to cry over him.

Before the soul's were set free, here is the list animatronics who died in the battle: Grace, DayDream, Willow, Nishie, Snow, Aisha, Percy, Harry, Sean, Bon-Bon, Lolbit, Violet, Tangle, PlushTrap, Hugo, Mariah, Hendrix, Reagan, June, Tessa, Shadow Bonnie, Shadow Freddy, Mangle, and the other Toy animatronics.

The souls that were set free: Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Goldie, Marionette 

Those who were still alive: CJ, Isla, Lyric, Winter, Jackie, Barley, Cypress, Victor, Scarlet, Harry, Oswald

If I forgot to mention anyone, then they are most likely dead? maybe, idk.

The group of ragged animatronic teens and children had to survive in the wilderness that surrounded their abandoned town all on their own. Soon, CJ finds out he is pregnant with Percy's child, which made it harder for everyone else to survive. They learn to become a pack, With Victor and Isla taking on leader roles.

During CJ's pregnancy, Isla was mauled to death by wild wolves as a distraction, allowing the group to escape unharmed and in search of new places to call home. As they continued to travel from place to place, CJ gives birth to a cute, female bear cub.

Victor and Lyric did their best to help CJ during childbirth, but he passed away before he could see his child. Lyric named the bear cub Coriander, after CJ's first name. The group learned to take responsibility for the care of Coriander together.

During the span of two years, Victor, Oswald, and Scarlet died from starvation. Lyric became in charge of their band of outcasts at the age of 15-years-old, the oldest of the group.

A couple of years have now passed, and the group have managed to find shelter in the alleyways of their town. Lyric, being the leader of the group, is now a young adult rabbit. Winter and Jackie are now around the ages of 15-16. Barley, Cypress, and Harry are between the ages of 13-14. Little Coriander was now about 8 or 9 years old.

Lyric, Winter, and Jackie usually go out and find food for the pack. Harry, being the oldest child who stays behind, is usually left to watch Barley, Cypress, and Coriander.

One day, Coriander wanders off into an unusual building and meets someone she's never seen before. It was a bear animatronic named Lamen (male), who seemed to be around Coriander's age or younger.

Coriander goes back to her pack and gets in trouble for sneaking off. But when Coriander sneaks off again, Lyric and Winter follow her. Lyric and Winter find out that Coriander has a young love interest in the mysterious Lamen kid.

As Lyric and Winter are trying to make Coriander leave with them, two older animatronic bears came out and threaten them, thinking that they are harming Lamen. One of the parents who goes by the name of Lefty ends up recognizing Lyric and Winter. Lefty reveals that Marionette is inside of him, and the kids are absolutely in shock. The other parent, Molten Freddy, had asked them if the Funtime children, Jackie and her siblings, were still alive.

In a state of shock and feeling betrayed, Lyric storms off without answering or speaking to them. Coriander and Winter run after her. They go back to the pack where Jackie, Harry, Barley, and Cypress ask what happened. Lyric goes off to be alone while Winter tries to calm everyone.