Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 5

Start from the beginning

Momo looked stern and was standing where he was towering over the adult. Momo growled as the adult yelled at him, the child was hiding behind Momo. Blank saw Momo's hands turn into fist, Blank knew Momo was gonna do something. Then in a flash Momo brought his fist up and punched the adult right in the nose. The punch was hard toward the human so he flipped and fell on the ground. The children froze and so did Blank, that's when a distant adult cry came and suddenly the place turned into a chaotic crowd. Momo shook his head as if to snap his head back into reality, he turned to meet Blank's gray, wide eyes.

Momo then ran across to Blank, Blank snapped his gaze out of shock, "Momo why you-" Blank didn't finish when Momo quickly grabbed Blank's right wrist and ran without breaking a stride. Blank was then dragged, screaming and crying was everywhere. Suddenly Momo ran through a swarm of people, opened a door and threw Blank inside, closing the door behind him as he entered. Penguin perked up from under the table, "What the hell is going on out there!! And where have you been!!!" Momo walked past him and into the small corner that was cut off by a doorway. Blank looked at him solemnly, while Penguin turned his head and looked up at him. "So what were you dragged into this time?" Blank looked down at the tempered Penguin.

"I don't know, everyone's screaming. Wasn't it obvious?" Blank snapped at the Penguin, not wanting him to ask anymore questions. Blank went over and turned the sharp corner to see Momo sitting and hugging his knees, he looked scared. Blank sat down in front of him, looking sincerely at him, "Hey... what happened back there..." Blank didn't know what else to say. Momo looked up and Blank could see a shattered look on his face, "I'm gonna get scrapped!! I'm gonna be burned like Courtesy was!!" Momo broke down in tears. Before Blank could speak a commanding voice yelled outside and a bunch of stomping occurred.

Momo freaked out, he grabbed Blank up and pulled the red curtain attached to a rod above and as Blank protested, Momo covered Blank's mouth. Suddenly it was quiet for five seconds until the door to the Service Room was knocked down. Penguin squeaked but as he panicked Blank and Momo could hear someone cover his mouth then throw him in something. Another commanding voice came again, "Find the rest!" Blank hugged Momo as they both squished together in the corner. A shadow fell on the curtain. The two animatronics caught their breath as they saw the shadow of the human.

Then the commanding voice came again, the shadow hesitated then left. Momo hugged Blank and placed his chin on top of Blank's head, Blank laid his head on Momo's neck now shaking. Blank and Momo stood there for a while until Blank finally broke the silence, "Why are they here?" Blank whispered very low and slowly. Momo was still watching the curtain, listening to every sound that was made in the restaurant. Momo then barely whispered, "I'm not sure..."

Momo and Blank agreed they wouldn't move until the day shift was over. Momo and Blank waited for hours hugging each other and hardly breathing. Momo didn't give the signal until he heard the tiny sound of the doors locking, they waited a bit longer to make sure no one was here. Though before they could move they heard a soft calling, "Hello?...."

Blank recognized the voice so he moved from behind the curtain. Momo then harshly whispered, "Blank! Are you crazy?!" Blank got out slowly and turned his head to see the off limits Room door open. Blank gasped and ran to the door, Momo's shadow fell right behind him. "Blank! Are you-"

a weak voice cut him off, "Blank..." Blank walked into the room, he knew that voice well. When his eyes adjusted he held his breath, the back wall was covered with every animatronic laying there broken on the floor. In the middle of the room was Cat, everyone's eyes shot up and glowed on Blank and Momo. Candy looked broken, one eye missing and a few scraps of metal gone. Chester's face was gone and he had no eyes, Penguin was shredded and withered. Cat raised his head looking more broken than he already was, "Blank... thank mercy you're okay."