TMD-11

Nick hauled Aya to his lap and she welcomed him with an open-mouth kiss. She allowed herself to completely melt into him as she straddled him on the driver's seat of his car. He expertly unclasped her bra and freed her aching peaks. May kalamigan sa loob ng sasakyan gawa ng air-conditioning and yet she's completely naked ngunit hindi inalintana ni Aya iyon. The cold made her nipples taut though and it did not escape Nick's attention.

"Fucking hell," he groaned against her skin as he nuzzled her cleavage. "Are you cold, baby? Or are you so horny that your nipples are hard as fuck?"

She arched her back to fully accept him while he sucked her tips into his mouth. Nagpakawala ng malakas na ungol si Aya. She should have just invited him to her unit so they could get comfortable, but there's something about doing it in a public place that stirred the passion inside her, stripping away her restraint.

Hindi ba't iyon naman ang gusto mo, Aya? Ang maging adventurous?

Nick continued sucking and licking her nipples until it somehow felt sore. His brazen hands stroking her thighs, moving towards the apex where she ached a lot.

Aya felt like she's in the middle of a vivid dream, the feeling of his hands scorching her and the smell of his perfume that complimented his natural scent so well, intoxicating her. Halos hindi na niya alam kung paano ipupwesto ang katawan, she wanted to squirm but Nick was holding her close and the steering wheel biting against the skin of her back. "Nick, please wag kang titigil." ang nasabi niya. She felt him getting more rigid against her mons, the head of his cock pressing into her clitoris made her wild with pleasure.

Naramdaman niya ang kamay ni Nick na gumapang patungo sa pagkababae niya. She knew she was drenched and Nick hummed in approval. He wasted no time into penetrating her with his digits. Hindi rin naman iyon nagtagal dahil mabilis rin niya ng hinugot ang daliri. Namula ang pisngi ni Aya nang ipasok ni Nick ang daliri sa bibig nito na tila ba tinitikman ang katas niya.

"You taste so fucking divine." He said. Ginagap nito ang batok niya at alam na niya ang gusto nitong mangyari noon. He wanted her to taste herself in his mouth. Hindi na siya nagpakipot pa at agad ding sinibasib ng halik ang bibig ni Nick.

"I want to taste more of you." bulong ni Nick sa kanya. He asked her to sit back in the passenger seat, facing him and spread her legs for him. It was embarrassing and yet so arousing to be in that position while Nick stared at her hungrily. "God, if you don't look so fucking beautiful right now. All spread ouy for me." He reached out to her dripping cunt, his fingers teasing the lips apart. Nag-init nang husto ang pisngi niya. Yumuko si Nick. He darted his tongue out, tasting her.

Narinig na lamang niya ang paulit ulit na mura nito habang dinidilaan siya sa parteng iyon. Soon, he was plunging his tongue inside her and Aya all but wailed in delight. "Fuck, Nick! A-Ang sarap naman niyan." She wondered how many women he's done it with that made him an expert when it comes to giving a woman pleasure. He was fucking her with his tongue and her eyes rolled back to her head as the feeling overwhelmed her. Kahit pa pagod ang kanyang katawan ay todo bigay iyon sa ipinararanas na sarap ni Nick sa kanya. Kung paano niya igiling ang kanyang balakang habang abala ang lalaki sa pag finger-fuck sa kanya at kung paano bumiling pakanan at pakaliwa ang ulo niya sa sarap.

Nick kissed her everywhere. She did not know how he manage to take his time caressing her body, his lips even travelled from her calf to the back of her knees habang hawak nito ang paangat ang kanyang paa. Ni hindi na nga niya alam kung paano nila nagawa ang mga bagay na iyon sa kabila ng kasikipan sa loob ng sasakyan. She was biting her lips as she watch him unbutton his shirt and unbuckle his belt. She took her time admiring his physique as if it was her first time to see the plain of his abs and the muscles on his chest. He pulled his manhood out of his dress pants and Aya's mouth watered at the sight of his rigidity. Binuksan nito ang compartment sa tabi niya at kumuha ng isang pakete ng condom mula roon. Pinanood lamang niya ito habang isinusuot iyon sa naghuhumindig nitong pagkalalaki. Napaungot siya. She wanted to tell him to take her without the damn condom because she couldn't wait any longer but she remembered that it was her who demanded him that it should always be safety first.