She sipped her tea. "So Naruto, what about that Sato girl?" She asked, I sighed "she confessed to me" I said "oooo and then?" She said "she was fricking playing, everybody made fun of me" I replied "AHA!" she yelled "HUH!?" I was shocked, was she laughing at my misery!? "Gomene Naruto, but I kinda told oba-chan(Kushina) and Oji-chan(Minato) about incident a few days earlier" she said.

"Eh!?" I was furious "Don't be mad" she waves her hands, she was afraid "I did it to get you out of this ditch" she continued "And?" I asked "Come to Konoha High!" She exclaimed "it's March, our 1st semester will start from April!" She continued. I didn't say anything "sooo?" She asked "where will I stay ?" I questioned "Oh! That... I already talked with Tobi(obito) and Deidara!" She answered "I'll talk with the agency that I bought the house from" I told her as I picked up my phone "is that a yes!?" She said, all excited "Yeah" I said, I dialed the number and called them.
。。。

"Alright! I'll be moving out next month!" I exclaimed "yay!" She said very happily "yeah yeah, whatever".

THE VERY NEXT DAY

"Arigato, I'll go and take my things and come back with the keys" I talked with Councillor, before that I talked with the Principle before. I walked out of the councillor's offices to my class, I had to tell my homeroom teacher about it and give me my locker room keys, as they were only given to us in P.E. I got the keys and emtied out my locker and went to the Councillor to give the keys to her. After that I made my way outside-"Oye Inazuma! Breaking the rules I see" one of the student councils said, "No I'm not" I said "To the councillor's office now! You're not wearing your uniform and skipping class, violating the rules are not tolerated here Inazuma, you should know that" he lectured me "listen I'm leaving this sch-" he cut me off "finally got expelled?" "No, I'm leaving this school" I walk off before he could say anything.

TIMESKIP NO JUTSU
ON 2ND APRIL

Well I'll be moving out tomorrow, I'm currently packing my things, 'wow,I have a whole lot of stuff' I thought. My phone rang, I went over and saw who it was 'Okaa-chan' I thought, it was my mother calling me "Moshi Moshi (hello) kaa-chan! How are you 'ttebayo?" I asked "Ah! Naruto my beloved son! I am fine 'ttebane! What about you?" "I'm fi-" I tripped while carrying my clothes, they were scattered on the floor "naruto? Naruto! Daijoubu desu ka?(are you alright?)" I hear Okaa-chan calling out from the phone "Daijoubu des(I'm alright) 'ttebayo" I assured her "Are you excited for tomorrow?" She asked "y-yeah" I replied "Naruto" she said in a threatening tone "Why are you lying to your Okaa-Chan?" She continued "Uh uh, um I really don't think it's gonna be any different" I said in a sad tone.

"Naruto" my okaa-chan's calm voice, when she genuinely said something in that voice, it was peacefull and soothing, it felt like when I was a baby and my mother is singing me a lullaby, the affection and love in that tone, I feel like I'm gonna cry, the warmth in her voice makes me wanna hug her and tell all my sorrows "it'll be alright, trust karin,okay?" She continued "mhm, anyway I got go" I said, "Oh!by the way, Obito and Deidara will pick you up tonight!" She said "okay, Bye-Bye" I replied "Take care Dattebane!" She said "yeah you and Tou-chan too" I then ended the call. 'Back to packing'.
。。。

Everything's cleared up, they should be here any minute I hear the doorbell, I opened the door and saw the landlord "Uh Inazuma-San I'm here for the keys" he asked for the keys "Chotto mattekurasi(pls wait for a moment)" I ran to the living room to get my luggage, i came back with 2 huge luggage and a backpack, i gave him the key and offered to let me inside but I refused, it was still a little cold, I saw a Tesla getting closer to my- I mean the house, "That's my ride" I said seeing Tobi-nii-san getting out of the car "Thanks for your stay!" He said and disappeare. "You got alot of things Copycat" Tobi nii-san said "Yeah, it surprise me too" I replied "ehhhh, yeah that mansion of a house has more than enough space for this" Tobi nii-san said sarcastically, "For the LAST time Tobi! That house is SMALLER THAN A COTTAGE!" Deidara nii-san yelled from the car "AND NOW GET YOUR STUFF NARUTO, WE DON'T GOT ALL DAY!" he continued "Well you see dEiDaRa, cottages are still big" Tobi nii-san was now spitting facts "Yeah, yeah, whatever, now get in!"
。。。

"THIS IS A FRIKEN MANSION!" I shouted in shock "Told ya so" Tobi nii-san said while laughing at my shock "Oh come on Naruto! The Namikaze branch houses are bigger than this!" Deidara nii-san said in annoyance "But, you called a cottage" I said "It is" he replied "Rich people" I said sarcastically, Tobi nii-san followed "Naruto, look, me and you are two poor cousins who are staying at this rich jerks house and we are his servants! Us poor folks from the village live in his generosity" Tobi nii-san said dramatically "Yeah, yeah now let's go inside, it's getting late"
。。。
I had one day left to start this adventure, the 3rd of April, it flew by a blink of an eye it was currently 11:30 p.m. I was laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, my heart was racing, it's not that kind of racing, not the kind when you fall in love, it's the one when you get anxious about something, maybe nervousness on a next level? Hm, maybe, suddenly I felt tired, I overthought overthinking I guess. I'm not a Nara or an Uchiha, but I do come from the 2nd smartest clan in the world, though to be completely honest, I can be dumb sometimes,'Is it really worth it? Will there be any change?" I close my eyes & drift into sleep.

--------------------------~•~×~•~----------------------
~•~CH-1:-END~•~

A long ch huh? BTW hope y'all enjoy this new story lol,
Any way ch 2 will out on 10th October ! 😏
Peace out ✌😉