Chaos in the house..

"OH! OH! OH! LET'S NAME THE CAT CONSTELLATION!!" Sun exclaimed loudly.

"Constellation..?" I asked.

"YEAH! CAUSE YOU CAN MAKE OUT SOME OF THE CONSTELLATIONS FROM THE SKY IN THE FUR!"

"If you get to name the cat, then I'm naming the dog." Moon stated.

"OK!"

"What's their genders anyways..?" I asked.

"They are both females." Sun said. "But we shouldn't assume that's what they wanna go by though."

"Solstice.. I'm naming the dog, Solstice." Moon said after a few minutes of consideration.

"Solstice and Constellation.. did you both name them after each other or something?" I asked.

They both stayed silent.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes."

. . .

That was a week ago when my house didn't become a fucking scratching posts and playground for the pets. I haven't gotten much if not any sleep because of Sun or one of the pets being loud as fuck. The only reason I have not put the two animals up for adoption is because they make the kids happy. Ever since I decided to keep Solstice and Constellation, Moon and I have been trying to potty train them so they don't make a mess on the floor or anything.

The kids were already in school at the moment while Sun, Moon, and I were stretching in the garage. I wasn't doing that great considering the fact that I was absolutely tired and felt like I was about to pass out any second. When we finish our stretches, we went to find the two animals living in my house. Once we found them, Sun and Moon were handling the training. I sat down on the floor and watched, I was too tired to try and help at the moment.

I think I heard Moon say something about a melatonin candy that help children sleep or something like that. Wouldn't hurt to try I guess.

"Moon.." I mumbled.

"Yes, starlight?"

"You said sometin bout melotonen candy before, right?"

Moon looked at me. "Yes..? Why?"

"You still got em?"

"Y/n why are you asking about melatonin candy?" Sun asked.

"Cause with your metal ass and the two animals that now live in my house, I can't fucking sleep." I deadpanned.

"Language, Y/n!" Sun reprimanded.

"I want the sleep. Not the awake."

"You mea-"

"I know what I said."

"I do have some-" Moon started but I interrupted.

"Give all to me."

"What? No! I'm giving you all of them!" Moon stated. "You get one. Only one."

"Just give me the damn candy."

"Ok! Ok!"

Moon gave me one candy, it's wrapped is themed for Naptime and such. I unwrapped the candy and plopped it in my mouth. Blueberry, lavender, and honey is what I tasted as it slowly melted in my mouth. I got up to go to my room but Moon picked me up and carried me to my bed. I fell asleep on the way to my room.

When I woke up, the four little demons that I call family members were back from school and doing their homework in my room. I bet they drew on my face in my sleep while they were in here. I sat up in my bed and looked at them, they didn't seem to notice. I rubbed my eyes and looked again, those were pillows with my nephews' and nieces' clothes on them.