prologue

It was your 10th birthday and you were going to the Pizza Plex, Your parents didn't really care but they gave you enough money to do what ever you wanted for the day. Your friends said they would be there but you had waited 15 minutes for them to arrive, you guessed they weren't coming. What "great" friends you had. You went into the Pizza Plex and got the passes the you wanted, there was one that caught your interest more than the rest.

"I'd like the Areal Silks Acrobatics Show Pass please." You said.

"Alright, here you go kid. Have a good time, Happy birthday by the way." The counter lady said as they gave you the pass.

"Thank you! Have a good day as well!" You say as you walked away.

You were walking around the Pizza Plex trying to find the place that this pass had went to. You weren't getting anywhere so you decided to ask someone for help. There weren't any human workers around but there were a few animatronics close by, Glamrock Chica, Glamrock Freddy, and Glamrock Bonnie. Chica was surround by kids, Freddy and Bonnie as well but you didn't really have much of a choice. You went up to Bonnie and Freddy since they were the closest and together. You tapped their arms to get their attention, it worked though they still glance at the younger kids from time to time.

"What's up Superstar?" Freddy asked.

"I'm trying to find the place where this pass goes to but I can't find it." You said.

"We can help you out Rockstar! Just give us a moment so we can get these little ones where they need to be, ok?" Bonnie said.

"Sure, I can wait." You stated.

It took a couple minutes but Freddy and Bonnie where able to get the kids to go to other places, they were upset but did so anyways. Freddy and Bonnie looked back to you with their full attention, they gave off couple vibes just by being together.

"Alright, superstar! What pass did you get?" Freddy asked you.

"The Areal Silks Show Pass." You replied.

"That's a great show to see! But unfortunately the passes haven't been selling too well so the performers will be doing their last shows today." Bonnie said.

"Then I'm gonna watch all their shows." You said with determination.

"Aww, you're so kind!" Freddy said. "Now let's get you there, their first show will be starting soon and you got here pretty early so they they'll be doing their warm ups right now."

"Ok! Let's go!" You exclaimed.

Freddy and Bonnie showed you to the Areal Silks performing area, it was so big and spacious! You saw two animatronics doing stretches and exercises, they were both tall and skinny but very flexible. Freddy and Bonnie said bye to you and you did the same before going to sit down in one of the seats close to the stage, you could here them talking.

"Moon, do you think anyone will show up to see our shows today?" The sun looking animatronic asked.

"Maybe, we'll just have to wait and see." Moon said, he looked similar to the Sun animatronic but he had clear differences.

The sun animatronic sighed. "I hope at least someone comes to watch.."

"Me too, Sun. But that person probably won't even stay for too long." Moon stated.

"I can at least hope, right?" Sun asked.

"Yeah.. we both can.." moon said.

Their conversation tugged at your heart strings, so much so that you were staying to see every single one of their performances till the very last one. You also decided to make yourself known to them so that they stopped having their depressing conversation. You got up and walked up to their little platform then you plopped yourself right in front of if it, waiting for them to notice you were there. It didn't take longer than a minute for Sun to start doing a stretch that made him look towards you, he gasped when he saw you. Moon noticed Sun's gaps and looked at him then at you, their faces couldn't move but you had a feeling that he was surprised to see you here as well. They both got up and went up to you, Sun was very excited to see someone came to watch their performance while Moon was surprised anyone came at all. Sun picked you up off the ground and spun around with you in his grasp, you started laughing. Soon he slowly stopped twirling and put you on your feet, Moon picked you up next and he held you close for a couple minutes before letting you down again.

"You came to watch our show right? Right!?" Sun questioned.

You held up the pass for both of them to see.

"YAY! SOMEONE CAME! SOMEONE CAME!!" Sun shouted.

"Sun, calm down. They probably came to see one of our shows." Moon said.

"Nope." You said.

They both looked at you, they were both confused by why you said no.

"I'm gonna watch all of your performances!" You exclaimed.

They both looked at each other then back at you. They both have you a hug before letting you go and you sat in the front seat, giving them all of your attention. They were happy so you were happy too. Soon enough they started performing their Areal Silks Acrobatics Show and just as you said, you stayed to watch every single one of their performances. They were so amazing to watch, you could tell that they were putting in all of their effort so you could enjoy the show. If they made a mistake, they were able to make it look like it was intentional so you would have never noticed. After their last performance, you got up and hugged both of them. They hugged you back, you new you made them very happy today.

"You both were amazing! Thank you!" You exclaimed.

"Aww, thank you Sunshine! Your welcome!" Sun said.

"And we should thank you for staying and watching our performances." Moon said.

"Of course! I wish I could see you guys do all this again, but it was your last show.." you said.

"Well, you could always come visit us in the new Daycare at the Pizza Plex!" Sun exclaimed.

"A daycare?" You asked.

"Yes, we decided to be daycare attendants so that we didn't have to stop being around." Moon said.

"I'll try to visit some time but I can't make any promises.." you said.

"It's ok, Starlight. We're just happy you came, we won't ever forget about today." Moon stated.

"You guys gave me the best birthday I've ever had. Thank you." You said.

"Birthday!? Sunshine, you didn't tell us it was your birthday!!" Sun exclaimed while pulling away from the hug.

"I didn't?" You said.

"No, you didn't." Moon said also pulling away.

"Oh, I guess I was too excited to see your performance that I forgot to say it was my birthday." You said.

"Can we do one last special performance for you as our birthday present to you?" They both asked at the same time.

"Of course!" You exclaimed and you went to sit back down in your seat once more

Their special performance was for you and just for you and you were the only one watching it. When they got done they walked up to you and both hugged you.

"Sunshine, could you tell us your name?" Sun asked.

"Y/n. I'm Y/n." You said.

"Happy birthday Y/n!" Sun and Moon said at the same time.

They let you go, they seemed sad but you promised that they would see you again some day. You gave them one last hug, said your goodbyes and you went home. You told your parents that you wanted to learn how to do Areal Silks. They never questioned why but they got you the best teacher they could find and ever since then, you have been learning the Areal Silks.