" Is this your shop?" Hikari asked curiously, gently nudging Alistar in the back to say something as well.

" Yep it is! She's my pride and joy. It took me three years and a lot of Yul but I finally did it!" She continued before turning to look at them with a warm and almost charming smile, Hikari's eyes widened, that was the same smile Alistar had.

" What kind of plants are you looking for?" She asked, Alistar swallowed the lump in his throat as he tried to get his voice to work.

" I-I'm not sure.." He trailed off softly, his mother tilted her head in thought before turning towards her plants.

" Well if you're not sure I can show you some stuff?" She suggested before walking closer to her shop, Alistar turned to look at Hikari, who nudged him again, and he slowly followed.

" These are from the different cities in Clover," She pointed towards one table. " These are from Diamond, Heart, and Spade. Now if you want some really exotic plants and flowers," she turned around towards another table.

" These are all from different countries, these are from Hino, these are from Lumi, and these are from Thea! Now rumor has it that these particular flowers are even favored by the King and Queen of Thea." She explained quietly with a wink, Alistar nodded numbly as he looked at the flowers.

" I almost got caught bringing these in by that damned Golden Dawn Squad." She muttered under her breath which caused Alistar to turn and look.

" What do you mean?"

" Those Golden Dawn have been after me for 'smuggling' for weeks now even though I brought most of these plants here with their respective countries' permission. I swear I think that stupid Captain has it in for me even though we've never met." She muttered, Alistar blinked in surprise, she sounded like she had a real grudge against the Captain and the squad. He began to try and cover his cloak emblem but she giggled before waving it away.

" It's alright! I've never seen you before so I'm assuming you're new to the squad so I'm not mad at you." She said with a laugh before suddenly turning towards some of her flowers. " Oh right I almost forgot to water you, I'm sorry my babies!" She added as she quickly grabbed her watering can.

Alistar watched her, she was almost exactly how he imagined. She was a bit scatterbrained, loved her plants like children, and could be a bit of a charmer. Although he hadn't really planned on her being a plant smuggler and disliking his father, but for some reason it amused him.

" Hm? What's wrong?" Her question pulled Alistar out of his thoughts and he blushed as he had been caught staring. " I mean, I know I'm beautiful and all but I don't think your girlfriend over there would appreciate you staring at another woman."

" G-Girlfriend?!" Alistar exclaimed in surprise has his blush deepened, his mother nodded before suddenly walking over to him with a flower which she placed in his hand.

" Go give this to her when you leave, don't worry it's on the house!" She told him playfully, Alistar looked down at the flower. It was a red spider lily. He suddenly felt someone fixing his hair and when he looked up he noticed it was his mother. She went from trying to fix his hair to his cloak.

" A handsome man such as yourself should always look his best, especially when he's around a lady he likes." She told him quietly, she dusted off his cloak before she felt something wet hit her hand. " Are you ok?" She asked when she looked up. Alistar was crying.

She quickly reached up and began wiping his tears away.

" Hey why are you crying? You're not supposed to cry." She told him gently. " This is a first, I've never made a man cry just for helping him out, usually it's for other reasons." She joked as Alistar shook his head.