"nun you look sexy" He semi yelled making her laugh, "thank you sweets". She replied as she continued to walk away.

She shortly came back handing him a dollar in change as she got back in the car putting the rest up. He started vacuuming, and started thinking about life.

He truly was getting his happiness again, yes he had his bad days but don't we all? he finally had just about everything he wanted and he couldn't be any happier.

"baby let me help". Kaydence whined as he sent a glare at her as she snapped him out his thoughts. "no". He simply told her closing her door.

He finished vacuuming her car as he pulled to where the car wash part was, "I still can't help"? She asked him. He pecked her lips a few times making her smile.

"I got it baby, I promise". He sent her a small before getting out and washing his girlfriends car. He never mind doing things for Kaydence, even this he felt like it was always something he could improve on with being a boyfriend.

He genuinely enjoyed seeing her happy and smiling because she makes him feel the same way. He would never get tired of spoiling his girl.

After he finished he made sure to add the cotton candy air freshener into her car as he got back in, "thank you. I love you". Kaydence told him placing a kiss on his lips.

"It's no problem baby, I love you too , you wanna get some to eat or wait"? He asked her as she shook her head. "I'm okay right now, I'm not really hungry". She shrugged.

"that's cool". Kyrie responded as he pulled off, "you ever found a place? we can go looking tomorrow"? Kaydence asked.

For a while, Kyrie had decided he wanted to open his own basketball camp for kids 10-18. He felt as if he could give back and help the people around him.

He also felt good about it because he can deal with basketball again, whether it was playing or teaching he was all in for it. Luckily for him, he already had a fan base and a platform he just needed the gym and equipment of course.

He had started looking for about two weeks and hadn't found anything he liked, he hoped he could find something soon because he was more than ready.

Although, he didn't want Kaydence to spend her money she had put down 2000 for him for whenever he gets the building, now he was just waiting to find the right place for him..

"nah I haven't, we can go looking tomorrow baby". He responded placing his hand with hers.

"okay that's fine, I know how excited you are. and I'm honestly I'm excited too. I can't wait to see the impact you have on the younger kids". She explained, Kaydence was definitely very supportive with anything Kyrie wanted to do.

She was very proud of her boyfriend and how far he has came, and honestly she felt as if she was more excited for him to start his basketball camp than he was, she was willing to do just about whatever just so he can have it.

"me either, that shit gone seem so unreal. It probably won't even start till the summer unless I just got some really good luck though". He explained to her letting his hand travel to her thigh which was really just a comfort spot for him.

"Well regardless if its now or later, you gone get it baby . we got this in bag". She chuckled sending him a smile as his heart warmed up.

"definitely". He responded, "I can't wait for Kasey and Cammie to come back, I miss them". She smiled.

"damn I'm not enough"? Kyrie joked making her frown, "it's not even that but I just miss my besties. you can't come get your hair and nails did with me and talk about boys". She explained.