Gaeaverse Altered Event 2: Birth of the Elder Gods

The Gaeaverse version of the Elder Gods have additional members that are known throughout various pantheons. We already know that it includes Gaea, Oshtur, Set, and Chthon. But there are other members, in the Gaeaverse, that haven't been degenerated to a Demon. This includes:

Nyx: Elder Goddess of the Night & Wife of Erebus (A/N: which has already been established.).

Torgen: The Elder God of Dragons. Sometimes called the "All-Father of Dragons", "The First Dragon", etc. Wields every power like Gaea. (A/N: Will be established for another time.).

Corentin: Elder God of the Sky, Thunder, Lightning, Storms. The precursor the Skyfathers. Sometimes called "The First Skyfather". Husband of Oshtur, who is also the Elder Goddess of the Sky. (A/N: Will be established for another time.).

Aguya: Elder Goddess of Fire. Represents all aspects of it (A/N: Will be established for another time.).

Chronos: The Elder God of Time (A/N: Will be established for another time.).

Tartarus: Elder God of the Underworld (A/N: Will be established for another time.).

Pontus: Elder God of the Sea & Husband of Thalassa (A/N: Will be established for another time.).

Thalassa: Elder Goddess of Violent Storms (Will be established for another time.).

Erebus: Elder God of Darkness & Husband of Nyx (A/N: Will be established for another time.).

Akane: Elder Goddess of Necessity, Compulsion, and Inevitability & Wife of Chronos (A/N: Will be established for another time.).

Eros: Elder God of Procreation (A/N: Will be established for another time.).

Phuxsyn: Elder Goddess of War, Warfare, and Battle. Embodies all aspects of them (A/N: Will be established for another time.).

A/N: As you can see, the Gaeaverse is kind of a Marvel/Mythology crossover. I just thought about it. Since Gaea & Uranus exist in Marvel, why can't the other Primordial Gods? So I decided to integrate them into the Gaeaverse and iterate them as Elder Gods. I hope you enjoy it.