She texted, knowing that I would skip meals since I didn't know how to cook. It showed that she cared. While she cared about me, I was out here with someone else. Her friend who had no clue about what I and Rosé were.

Rosé Pov

I dragged the luggage together with my feet through the airport. It was around 7 am and I slept on the plane but it wasn't the most comfortable. I stopped in my tracks as I made it out of the airport and took out my phone to text Y/n because I wasn't up for playing Where's waldo. I groaned since she wasn't replying although the groan turned into a squeak when someone picked me up from the ground from behind. I was about to scream but recognized the voice, embrace and smell.

"Finally, you're back." Y/n said as she put me down, I instantly turned around in her embrace and faced her. "I thought you overslept." I said and cupped her face, caressing her cheek with my thumb. Y/n smiled and shook her head slightly. "How could I forget if I have been waiting for you to come back ever since you left." My heart fluttered at her words and my cheeks started to hurt from how much I was smiling.

With that I attached my lips to hers, missing her lips against mine. It felt empty to not be having her lips against mine for all these days. The kiss was deep and passionate as her hands slowly caressed my hips. "I missed you and this so much." I said against her lips before kissing her again.

Y/n Pov

I walked in after Rosé as we entered her house. "Finally home." She sighed out and walked towards the living room. I took in her luggage and took off my shoes. "Where do you want your luggage, Jennie?"

"What?" I felt my heart stop when I said the wrong name. I froze in place when she peeked out from the living room and raised an eyebrow. "I didn't hear what you said?" I felt a rush of relief go through me and cleared my throat. "Where do you want your luggage?" I asked again, she made an 'o' with her mouth and pointed upstairs. "Just put it in my bedroom." I nodded at her and made my way upstairs. I spent way too much time with Jennie and I was lucky that she didn't hear what I said.

I was about to walk out of the bedroom when Chae walked in. "I have actually been really needy for you." Rosé said in a sultry tone that made me feel things in more ways than one. I swallowed thickly as she pushed me down on the bed, straddling me. "You have?" I asked her, letting my hands caress her ass as she bit her lower lip and tilted her head, looking at me. Holding intense eye contact. "Mhm, I have been craving your touch in more than one way." She said in the same tone and leaned down.

I scanned her face and stopped at her lips, lifting my head up a bit to taste her lips. I let my hands run up her back and under her shirt, my fingers running up her warm back. She let out a small moan and sucked on my lower lip before pulling on it with her teeth. "You look so sexy right now." I said as she took her shirt off, I flipped her over before taking my shirt off too. She caressed my stomach before looking at me.

"It's a blessing to have your body to myself."

I leaned down and pecked her lips. "I can say the same." Kissing down her jawline to her neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses to her collarbones, her hands gripping onto the sheets. Kissing down her cleavage, I ran my hand behind her back as she arched her back, unclasping her bra. Taking the bra off and throwing it to the floor. I took her right breast in my hand, letting my fingers play with her nipple while kissing the other breast before sucking on it and playing with it's nipple using my tongue.

Her back arched and her hips moved causing her to grind against my knee, a moan leaving her mouth. I pushed my knee more against her, letting her grind against it for friction. "Y/n." Rosé breathed out heavily, I removed my mouth before kissing back up while still playing with her one breast. "Please." She begged as I looked at her, I tilted my head letting go of her breast and using my hand to instead insert it inside her sweats while moving my knee a bit.

"Please what?" I whispered in her ear while letting my fingers run across her covered pussy. "Touch me." She breathed out and grabbed onto my nape as I started kissing her neck. I hummed and slipped my fingers under her underwear, my fingers running up her wet folds before circling her clit. She let out a whiny moan as my fingers played with her clit. Her breathing was quick and I pulled away from her neck to look at her face.

Kissing her parted lips that kept eliciting moans. Her grip on my nape got stronger meaning she was close because it all built up from her grinding against my knee. Her breathing slowed down and her hand loosened on my nape as she caught her breath from the orgasm. "You up for more?" I questioned and she nodded at my question, I took my hand out and sat up, pulling her sweats down with her underwear. I took my pants off and underwear and looked at her as she pushed herself up and took my hand.

"I have an IUD...if you know what that is." I nodded at what she said since I learned about it from Jennie. She made me sit down on the bed, my back leaning against the headboard as she went on top of me. I held onto her waist as she lined me up with her tight hole before lowering herself slowly. Groaning as she went down fully, I wrapped my one arm around her small waist, the other caressing up to her upper back, holding it there.

Rosé pecked my lips before she started to move up and down, slowly. I kissed her jawline as she threw her head back, kissing down to her neck. Leaving pecks as she let out small moans. "Y/n." She moaned out, her voice soft...angelic. I hummed and tugged on her lower lip with my teeth as her lips were parted. I caressed her upper back and looked up at her as she kept going at a slow pace. "You're really beautiful." I said, kissing her collarbones after, Rosé hummed out a moan.

I thrusted up a bit as she went down, making her choke out a moan. "Don't stop." Chae said and gripped harder onto my shoulders. I kept going like she wanted me too. The feeling of her warm and tight walls was so pleasurable that I wouldn't be able to last much more. I let go of her waist and used my thumb to circle her clit gently. She closed her eyes and I flexed my stomach to hold a bit longer. "Oh god." She cried out, her nails digging into my shoulders, her breathing ragged as she clenched around me, climaxing. She didn't stop moving and I held onto her hips to help her move since she was tired. I threw my head back feeling that I was about to burst.

She cupped my cheeks, pecking my lips. I buried face in the crook of her neck as I came.

Rosé Pov

"Oh fuck, Jen." Y/n moaned against my neck, shooting her cum inside me. 

Oop-

What do you peeps think will happen now?

Please Vote