practice

I felt a sudden splash of cold water. I sat up and glared at danny.
"Damn you really had to didn't you." Danny just told me to get ready and left. I sighed and got up stretching, and slowly got to my closet and looked at my clothes. Well im guessing he woke me up at 1 in the morning for a long day of practice.
As I got dressed I noticed my neck-tattoo was see able. I just ignored it and walked down to the guys.
"Ok we are going to practice our acts and also rerun our plan." Daniel grabbed the keys and I was already outside and in the car.
---time skip--- brought to you by magically card throwing---
As I walked up the stage with a large box the guys looked at me. And Henley was the first to speak up.
"What are you doing?"
I answered "im going to practice my act which involves this box and that hook with these chains."
"What is your act" Daniel looked the most weirded out I guess he was I dont know really.
"Oh im going to be tied up with these chains and connected with the hook and I have to free myself under 3 minutes, or the hook releases me into this box." I opened it and revealed it was full of nails and some spikes.
"Oh hell no you are not doing that." Jack was pulling me away from the box. I was going to argue but I knew I wouldn't win, and I had a plan.
"Fine but lets get going its almost time to meet with that dude." I told the guys to hide the box understage so I could use it for my act. "Ill do some classic card tricks and weird mind reading. " they nodded and we headed out into the car. I would continue but it was boring ride and I passed out.