The activated Scanner finally opened

The activated Scanner finally opened. But it was full of smoke. A part of it came clear for a few seconds, enough to see a person.

 A part of it came clear for a few seconds, enough to see a person

SCREEN TRANSITION - LAURA

Back at the bus, it finally stopped, on the parking loat of the lab. There, was Professor Chris Thorndyke, one of G.U.N.'s best scientists. Miss Hertz was the first out of the bus. They all folowed her. Jim turned for the driver.

Jim: We'll be out by 4:30PM, sir.

Miss Hertz: Professor Thorndyke, what a pleasure!

Laura(whisper): It's really professor Thorndyke!

Odd(whisper): Who is he?

Laura(whisper): One of G.U.N's best scientist! His specialty is quantum physics!

Miss Hertz: Please welome our guide during this tour, Professor Chistopher Thorndyke. He will be here to tell us about what are the operations of this lab. 

Professor: Good morning, everyone!

Miss Hertz: Pay close atention, and take as much notes as possible. By the end of next month, i'll be expecting a report on this trip.

Students: Yes ma'am!

Everyone went inside. Professor Thorndyke.... Whatever, screw it! I'll call him, how he's knowen on Sonic X! Chris took them to a lab, where most of the interfaces were.

Chris: This is where we operate most of the time. You can look. But don't press anything on the keyboards.

They went to look arround. Back at Kadic, Yumi's class was getting out of a math test. William was checking his book, to see if he had something missed.

William: Oh drats, the angle "x" is divided by the sin of the oposit angle! Ow, i think i messed up a lot!

Aisha: You think you're screwed? I'm seeing the formulas, and i forgot to use one on question 3!

Flora: That was one of the highest questions!

Tecna: What did you forgot?

Aisha: I think i forgot to fatorize the equations!