Mr L and the Rumor Weed Opening

(Ignore the dialogue)

It was a dark night, and a robber was leaving right now with a case of money.

"It's just like living on easy street!"

Just then, the police started to come.

"Drat," he said, "I need to get out of here. Of all the days I had to leave Neo behind."

He hurried to the roof top, and the police didn't notice robber looking over them.

(Start Video) "Heh," he said, "Looks like I got the jump."

He spoke too soon.

There was a figure standing in front of a bill board. He turned to the robber and said, "I believe that Dust doesn't belong to you."

The Robber looked confused and scared as he asked, "Who are you?"

"I'm the Green Thunder!"

(🎶 MR. L!!🎶)

Mr. L grabbed him by the collar held him over the ledge.

The robber asked, "What are you doing?"

"You shouldn't be stealing things that don't belong to you!" said Larryboy, as he swung the criminal upside down.

"Hey, buddy!" said Robber, "Take it easy, you don't need to do this!"

Mr. L then shook him, and some gold coins he stole fell out of his pockets.

"I don't feel very good," said the man. Mr. L then grabbed the Dust case, and he walked off.

"Hey. Hey! HEY! WHERE ARE WE GOING?!? YOU CAN'T DO THIS, I'VE GOT RIGHTS! HEY! HEY!!!!"

The robber was then dropped into the police car.

(1:25) Officer Scooter freaked out and said, "IT'S ANOTHER SPACE ALIEN!!"

He then saw it was only the Robber.

"Oh it's the Great Mushroom Robber! We've been looking for you for months!! Thanks, Mr. L!!"

But Mr. L was no where to be seen.

"Well done Luigi!! Splendid job!!"

"Thanks Professor, it was good work!"

"Next time though, don't scare him half to death by holding him over a 5 story building."

"Oh, right," said Luigi, "But besides that, I WAS SUPER!!"

Luigi then knocked over a plant by accident, and said, "Whoops."

"What? What happened?" asked E. Gadd.

On the telephone line, the two people were gossiping about rumors, and the plant absorbed the energy from the rumors, shocking it a bit.

"Hey, E. Gadd, anything else tonight going on?" asked Mr. L.

"Not at the moment," said the professor, "But just be sure to jump out of bed when something does happen."

"Alright. Night E. Gadd."

"Good night Luigi."

Mr. L smiled, and looked at the sky saying, "If anymore Space Aliens want to fall into the Mushroom Kingdom, I'm ready for you too!!"

(4:16-4:31)

Down in the sewers, the former un bloomed Piranha Plant stirred,(4:26) and smiled a flashy white smile.