Petey Piranha

It was a quiet night in the Mushroom Kingdom, and Princess Peach was having a nice stroll with Mario.

"Mario," said Peach, "I'm just so happy that I met you."

"Thank you Peach," said Mario, "I just want to let you know, there is no one else I'd rather have as my girlfriend. Although, I have one question."

"What is it Mario?"

Mario then got down on one knee, held out a diamond ring, and asked, "Princess Peach of the Mushroom Kingdom, will you marry me?"

Peach then cried, "YES!!"

Mario then put the ring on Peach, and they kissed. Just then, a purple gas came out of nowhere, and knocked them both out.

"This is my wife," said a voice, "She just needs some changes is all."

He then picked the princess up and waked into the sewers.

The next morning, Mario headed off to Bowser's Castle to find Peach. Soon, after Bowser was beaten, he couldn't find her at all.

"So, Peach is kidnapped by someone else?" asked Bowser.

"I'm afraid so, and I proposed to her last night too!"

At the sight, a certain masked hero was looking at the evidence. He got some of the residue, and put it in a vile. He then headed back to his house, where E. Gadd and Daisy were waiting for him.

"So, what did you find?" asked Daisy.

"This," said Mr. L.

E. Gadd then took the vile, opened it, and pored the substance into the analysis.

"The results are in, it's, Piranha Plant Poison."

"What?" asked Daisy, "Why would a Piranha Plant kidnap Peach?"

"Maybe Petey Piranha?" asked Mr. L, "He may have overheard Peach's obsession with her garden with all the flowers. She said she even found Petey kind of cute like a puppy. He may have taken it for the wrong way."

"Well, Luigi, go find your brother, and tell him of what we found."

"On it professor!"

"Before you go, I have a surprise for you."

E. Gadd then pulled a sheet down, and reviled a new super vehicle for Mr. L.

"The new L-Mobile

"The new L-Mobile."

"Sweet!"

Mr. L then climbed in, and he drove off to find Mario.

Peach was waking up, and she found herself strapped down to a table. Soon, she started to struggle, and a voice said, "Oh, my peach is awake!"

Petey Piranha then appeared.

"Petey!?!" exclaimed Peach.

"That's right, my dear. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I needed you alone."