Chapter 11

It had only been a few weeks since Liam asked me to marry him. I had to admit I was scared and excited at the same time. Ammie hadn't been back over. Vanessa and Niall announced to the world they were dating. So now we have paps EVERYWHERE now. Emerson was a year old now. Man.. He grew up fast. Now I know why people say to ejoy the time you have with a loved one. It seems like everyone I love is either dead, growing too fast, or watching my every move. My Dad was gone so it was just my mom not approving of my choices. Every day it seemed she'd call and bitch about an article she saw online. Last nigth was the Brit Awards so she was probably gonna call and bitch about that today. I sighed not wanting her too but to my delight she did.

"Hello?" I said.

"What are you doing in that slutty dress."

"Mom. It's not a slutty dress."

"When your cleavage is hanging out it is a slutty dress."

"Whatever Mom. I'm not doing this. You wanna bitch then bitch because no matter what I do it's never gonna be enough!"

"It will be when you stop dressing like that whore friend Bekah of yours."

"First off you will never speak about her like that again. Bekah is no more a whore than the virgin mary and second off you don't even know who my real dad is so you have no right to be calling anyone a whore especially your own daughter!"

"You should NEVER speak to your mother that way! I'm coming up there!"

"You probably shouldn't. It won't be pretty for you."

"Why do you say that?"

"You're not welcome here."

Liam walked in with Emerson. 

"I have to go. Don't come here or I will personally make your life hell."

I hang up. 

"Hey there's my angel." I said to Emerson.

Liam holds him up and I take him.

"Thank god you look like me instead of your grandmother."

"She call?" Liam asked

"Yeah she called... and called me a whore."

I looked down at Emerson.

"Your grandmother is such a horrid woman.. I am so glad she can take a hint."

The doorbell rings. 

"So I had hoped. I guess not." 

I sighed. AS Louis answered the door. 

"Hello, can I help you?" He asked.

"Out of my way you prissy ass."

She storms in.

"Where is that little whore?!?"

"Who are you calling a whore?" Harry asked

She points to me.

"There she is."

I wasn't paying her any attentioned while I played with Emerson, while Liam held him.

"HEY!" She yelled.

I looked up and continued playing with the baby as she walked over and smacked me. 

"Did you just smack me?" I asked, shocked.

"And so what if I did?" She Sneered.

"You will not disrespect me in front of my child you pathetic old bitch."

She smacked me harder, I saw Liam hand Emmy to Louis and Louis took him upstairs.

"I'm giving you one chance and one chance only to leave. Noone disrespects my wife like that. I don't give a damn who the hell you think you are." Liam said, clearly angry.

I laid on the floor in shock. I had never heard Liam cuss. Well, I guess there is a first time for everything. 

"And who the hell are you.?" She spat "Some random guy she decided to fuck and get pregnant with your kid?"

He raised a hand.

"Liam don't. please." I begged

He lowed his arm. 

"Get out and never return. There will be a retraining order in place. Have a good day. Harry will show you the door."

Harry showed her out as I tried to get up but failed everytime.

"Help me please." I asked to noone in particular.

Liam picked me up.

"I can't feel my arm Liam. It hurts. It hurts so bad." I said, now crying.

"Looks like it might be broken. Come on."

He puts me in the car and drives me to the hospital.

{A/N: Seriously.. I'm MAJORLY losing inspiration for these}