chapter 15

Riley's POV

"It's me!" Leah exclaimed going to pull me into a hug but one of the boys pulled me back in their chest.

I began to struggle in the grip I was in. "Woah what the hell" She chuckled.

Nash jogged over and grabbed her. "Shes not feeling well and we don't want to get you sick"

"Oooh that was a good lie Nash. Used it before?" I asked smirking and tilting my head to the side.

The boy holding me started to pull me away. "Shhh you'll give us away" Matt whispered in my ear.

I just huffed. "Yeah and I really don't care right now" He just yanked me in a room and sat me on the bed.

Matt got really close to my face. "You know you smell good" I said tilting my head to the side like before.

He began to lean in but quickly pulled away and shook his head. "Aw boo you whore!" I exclaimed.

Matt let out a chuckle. "As much as I want to I can't it'll go too far"

I squinted. "How do you know that?" He let out an annoyed breath.

"Okay listen I didn't want to tell you right now but do you remember when we were talking about mates?"

A chuckle escaped my lips. "Nope I only listened to the little parts" I responded.

"Well it's when two people are attracted and pulled together. One human and one supernatural" He explained.

I shrugged. "Okay so?" He rolled his eyes. "Obviously if you haven't caught on by now you're my mate"

"But I'm not even human anymore?" I asked. "Thats the problem. Your mate is suppose to turn you but now...I don't know what's going to happen"

I kept quiet. "Is that why your eyes turned black?" He nodded a bit.

At that moment the door busted down. "Yeah um we have a problem love birds"

"Taylor it's not the time to tease" Matt hissed. He laughed for a minute.

"Yeah yeah right um Gilinsky kinda almost attacked Leah" I jumped up.

Okay I know I almost killed her a few minutes ago but that was before.

"He what?!" My voice came out a lot more harsh than I intended but either way works.

The boys flinched at my tone of voice. "Mates?" Matt questioned and Taylor nodded.

I tried to walk out the door but my vision went all white. I felt myself hit the floor and images began to appear.

Matt and Taylor's voice sounded somewhat faint and I couldn't focus on what they were saying. Sounded almost foreign.

I seen Gilinsky with blood dripping down his mouth while Leah lay unconscious on the floor.

The setting changed. I was with Jackson and he was screaming at me.

I couldn't hear anything but he seemed to be mad at me. About what? No clue.

Everything began to fade, bringing me back to reality. I was out of breath and panting really hard while Matt held me in his lap.

"What the hell was that?!" Taylor yelled. "Did you see anything?" Taylor continued on with annoying ass questions.

"Shut up!" I screamed at him startling myself in a way. "All I seen was Gilinsky feeding off of Leah and Jackson yelling at me!"

The two boys were quiet. "Visions?" Matt asked turning to look at Taylor.