chapter 12

Riley's POV

He basically dragged me back across the bridge. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the beach to meet Justin" While walking across the sand my eyes scanned around for any sign of Matt.

Too bad my results didn't turn out the way I wanted. "Hey Austin you found her!" A voice called out.

We continued walking when Justin came in view. "I came down here but didn't see you!" He said pulling me in a hug.

"Oh well my hotel is all the way down there" I answered pointing in the opposite direction.

He nodded and kept me in the hug. "Justin..." I said wanting to be out of his embrace.

He didn't answer but just kept his head in the crook of my neck. "Jus-" he cut me off.

"AB negative blood type, that's rare" My face scrunched up. How would he know my blood type?

"Don't worry love I won't don't do anything and plus I'm guessing Jackson hasn't told you"

"Told me what?" His hand reached up to my cheek and patted it. "Soon" with that he was gone leaving me with unanswered questions.

I looked around for that red head named Austin but he was also gone too.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket. I pulled it out and answered it without looking at the caller ID.

*first initial, she's talking to Jackson*

J-Riley you haven't seen Matt have you?
R-Yeah he came up to me at the beach why?
J-Are you still with him?
he dogged my question
R-No he was talking to this Austin kid but I haven't ran into him again.
J-Okay thanks riley

The line went dead before I could say a you're welcome. Maybe I should look for matt.

I began to walk towards the direction I last seen him when Austin encountered us.

After looking practically everywhere I didn't run into him again.

I should just head back to the hotel room like he originally told me to do.

But what if he's with the boys? I'll stop by their hotel room.

My feet wondered through the lobby and lead me over towards the elevator.

I clicked the up button and waited for the doors to swing open and shortly enough they did.

What room number were they again? Oh yeah 36B. I clicked floor three and stood there waiting.

The ding of the elevator signaled and opened the doors. I walked off and began to look for their room.

My eyes landed on 36B and I reached my hand up to knock but stopped myself from doing so when I heard whispers and simple shhhh come behind the door.

All of a sudden the room fell silent. I decided it was my turn to knock.

I knocked lightly on the door and it opened quickly but not all the way.

"Yes?" Nash asked with a simple look on his face. "What are you hiding in there Nash?" I asked trying to look behind him considering only his head was outside the door.

"Uh- nothing it's just...its...dirty" he said trying to lie.

"Mhmm okay but anyways I came to ask if you guys found Matt?" he nodded his head.

"Yeah we got him, wait you didn't talk to that Austin kid now did you?"

Should I lie? I bit my lip before answering. "No" He narrowed his eyes at me giving an icy glare.