2.

Driving down the streets of new York ya never know what to expect

Driving down the streets of new York ya never know what to expect. Turning my music up I rode with my windows down today.

It was mad hot though. Looking over to my left I saw this girl coming out of a store with some other girls.

She stood out. She was short, thighs was thick as fuck. Her dress wasn't revealing but it left me to imagine what she looked like underneath. She was sexy.

Even in heels everyone else was taller than her. I kept breaking my neck to see until I had to swerve. "Fuck, these dumb ass niggas." Looking in my rear view I seen she drive off.

I contemplated it for about two seconds before I did an illegal turn in the middle of the road. "Get out the way nigga!" I screamed speeding down the road.

I couldn't get this girl out my head. Switching lanes face I was a little behind. Her car turned the corner and I lost sight making me speed up. I was driving on 80 now. "Fuck."

I finally spotted her again. I wasn't focused on nothing but running her down. I ran the light and all I heard were sirens behind me. "Shit! Now?!" Looking in my rear view I slowed down and pulled over.

"Gotta be fuckin wimme man." I grumbled watching her car drive off into the distance. Looking out the window this nigga was all in my face. "Are you in a rush to be somewhere?" I let out a sigh.

"Man you wouldn't understand." Chewing his gun he place his hand on his waist. Big fucking ass. "Drivers license, registration and proof of insurance please."

Sighing I reached for it. Here we go.

••••••

Meanwhile at the DEA office (Omniscient)

Everyone gathered into the backroom. In their respective places. A projector was running numerous videos of Genesis and her crew. "Alright van I have your attention please!" The officer said standing at the front of the room.

Pointing to the bored he spoke. "First up we got, Chase Banks. Otherwise knows as Chavez. He's the muscle of this crew that we've been keeping an eye on for some time now."

Switching the picture the officer walked around. "Next up we have Lionel West. Otherwise known as wes. Wherever you see the leader. You see him. "

"Last but not least we have the leader or this crew, Gen. No one knows her real name. We have reason to believe that this Girl is the biggest drug trafficker in northern america." Shifting he spoke again.

"We most definitely need to mail this woman, she's smart, rich and good looking." Everyone in the room began to mermer and talk amongst themselves. "Alright listen up, this entire crew is considered to be armed and very dangerous."

"The way they work with money is very tight and efficient. They do not like anyone coming between them and their money."

••••••