Once Upon A Dream Pt.2

Asuna's POV:

Aha!

I found my Rapier!

I had it spawned in with me when we fell. When I was saved, it fell off of me. I wasn't going very far without it.

Moon light made leaf shaped shadows.

I was still a little afraid of the dark. More so, the spooky "g" words. They creep me out.

The bushes around me rustled.

See... THAT is why I'm afraid of the dark.

"C-come out!" I tried to sound brave. My hands trembled. "Oh jeeeez." I whisper to myself

I circled over and over, becoming paranoid. Something was certainly about to jump out at me.

"What are you doing here?"

"WAAAAAAH! Oh goodness you scared me.". Alice the integrity knight had jumped out instead of a spirit.

"Answer me, Wench." She pointed her blade at me.

"Huh? I came to get my stuff. I'll leave now."

I was rusty, now wasn't the time to pick a fight.

"Are you proud of yourself, hm? You stole our King. What do you want from him?"

Looks like she wasn't going to let me leave.

"I didn't steal anything. He chose to leave."

"Really? Where did you come from? Why do you specifically need him to help you?"

Ugh. Now this bitch was just getting on my nerves. I'm not even on castle grounds either.

"Who are you to question me? I should ask why you want to control Kirito so bad?" I rolled my eyes.

"I believe she asked you a question.".

Dear Stacia, please help me. Eugeo jumped from a tree. They were ganging up on me, both pointing swords.

"I'm not of this world. Kirito needs to take me to a place. There, Yui and I will return home. And so will he."

I drew my sword. If a fight is what they want, a fight they shall receive.

"So you ARE here to steal him away from us. Too bad we'll have to kill you before that happens. Sorry... not sorry."

"Wow. Steal him away, steal him away, blah blah blah. If you're so smart, Alice, you would've known that Kirito was not born here. He and I are from the same world. If anyone's a thief here, it's you."

"With what proof?" Eugeo edged closer.

"With the proof that you have no birth record for him. And that I was sent here with the powers of Stacia to bring us back."

"DONT DISRESPECT OUR GODDESS LIKE THAT! YOULL PAY!" Eugeo screeched.

I really thought that would've made them back off. I didn't want to use my powers against them either.

Both attacked me from each side. All of my speed and energy went to dodging attacks back and forth.

This went on too long. There was no time for me to attack between the two of them also attacking me.

Two swords came down on me at once. I blocked them with all my might. My Rapier wasn't built for this pressure, I was afraid it was going to break.

Two swords came from underneath me, aiding me in throwing Alice and Eugeo away from me.

I looked behind me to see the ever famous Guilded Hero, Kirito.

His gold stitched cape rippled in the pale light like a flag. In all black, he looked like a myth, simply gorgeous. And he was duel wielding??? Pinch me!

"Did they hurt you?" Kirito asked, not taking his eyes off the enemy. He stood in front of me in a protective manner.

"A few more seconds and they would've killed me." I said relieved that he had saved me. The corners of his eyes flinched at the word "killed".

I saw a repugnance in his eyes I had never seen before.

"You call yourselves Integrity Knights? Where's the integrity in an unfair fight? You don't gang up on the innocent in the middle of the night."

"Us? Integrity? Puh-lease. You don't even know why this girl is here. She's been lying to you the entire time. She has god like powers. If anyone has the advantage it's her!" Eugeo looked ready to pounce again.

Shit... if they were to expose me to him, it would cause a lot of trouble. I'm not allowed to jar Kirito's memory in here. So if he were to ask me anything, I simply could not answer.

"Even if she did, she clearly has not used them against anyone. She told me why she was here, so you can cut to the chase and tell me the real reason you hate her." Kirito's voice was dark....... and sexy.

"Why in the world are you choosing this rando over us? We are your family! We love you!" Alice cried out.

"You don't love me. You love that I'm there for you. You love the cookie cutter image of me being someone who loves you no matter what. And I'm here to tell you that I've changed.".

"Kirito, we need you. Just come home, be king again, and we can work this out.". Alice reached out. I started to feel bad.

"Maybe you should go back? I can think of another plan." I whisper. Kirito seemed to ignore me.

"I'm not leaving Asuna and Yui's side. Let's go ahead and get this fight over with."

Alice drooped in disappointment. Eugeo bucked up to the challenge.

Kirito and Eugeo crossed each other. The black knight was stronger and was overwhelming the blue knight.

Alice began to cry, then ran in to help Eugeo.

"Does that woman mean THAT much to you? Does she mean more to you than this kingdom? Than us?"

"Yes." He launched them back. They struggled keeping up with him and eventually gave up.

Two on One and he won effortlessly.

"Mark my words, Kirito. You'll reign again, without her. Whether you like it or not." . The two knights walked back in defeat.

Kirito sheathed his swords on his back under his cape, all with ease.

I just witnessed the best fight ever. Kirito looked handsome. Irresistible. Totally cool! But now wasn't the time to fangirl.

"Thank you for saving me. I didn't help at all too... sorry for that.".

He turned around. In a second, I was being held in his arms.

"I made it." His voice broke.

________________________________________________________________________
A/N: surprise ! Wait... there's more :)