Chapter 7: Betrayal Pt. 2

[Lala P.O.V.]
I was kinda sad that I didn't die. I was hoping I would.
Want to know what's crazy though? I heard EVERYTHING Zhanè said & I want to see if she's Gonna stay with her word so I'm gonna stay in this coma to see what else she's been hiding from me.

[Random P.O.V.]
"Say, I'm trying to book ah show in North Carolina mane, I hear all tha ho's be down thea" Yb said. "Maane, you ah fuck anything walking man, you nasty as fuck." Kd said to em.

"No one asked you KelldricK. You know I gets pussy nigga."

"Yeah, that's prolly why you on baby #3 naa." He said.
I sucked my teeth & texted my manager:

Yb🐍
say slime, im trynna book sum fa nc

Montana🖕🏾🐍
When foo, you got two shows in LA coming up so the next time you can book something for nc will be in 3 months tops.

Yb🐍
say less

I locked my phone & ran upstairs. I damn near jumped out my body when I seen ah bitch in my bed on her phone. "Who tha fuck is you?"
"Um, you brought me here last night Kentrell."
"Naw bitch, ma name Yb ta you, Ion know or trust you fa you ta call me det." I said ta ha.
"Well, ok, cool. Want me to go?" She asked.

I was confused on why she ain seem phased on how I was talking to ha. Sum ain right.

"Naa, bend dat ass up fa me." I said aggressively. She sighed and flipped over.

WARNING SEX SCENE ⚠️⚠️

"oh fuck yes daddy, go faster" tha la bitch said as I was fucking tha shit out ha. I sped up my speed pulling on ha neck. She then turned around & put ma dick in ha mouth & started going ham. She sucked my shit like ah pro w/ no gag reflex then I told ha ride me.

She jumped up & started riding me crazy, I closed ma eyes cos tha shit was feeling good. "Just like det ho" I said ta ha.
I felt her reach fa sum & I opened my eyes & knocked her ass out. I looked under my pillow & seen a .357 handgun. "You dumb b-"

I was about to shoot her when I heard gun fire coming from downstairs. I pistol whipped her den went downstairs ta see two niggas in black layed out onna floor while Kd, Boomer & 3 all looked up at me.

"This dumb bitch." I said ta them & had them follow me upstairs. I went in tha room & she was GONE, like GONE. "FUCK MANE, FUCK." I searched all around & couldn't find ha, we went back downstairs & pulled da masks of da niggas.

Dey was unknown so we killed they ass & dumped they bodies in tha river 172 miles away from here.

Imma find that bitch & she gotta pay. On ma sons, I'll never trust anotha bitch again...

[Lanè P.O.V.]
I was laying down resting when I heard my door shut. I kept my eyes shut as I wanted to keep my plan going on for Nae.

"Aw my baby, I can't wait 'til you wake up. I miss you so much." My mom said as she started snifling.
"I have something else to tell you before you sister comes in." I was hoping she wouldn't bring up the situation with Marc.

"You & Zhanè are moving to stay with your older brother and his girlfriend in Louisana in 6 months. We got evicted and have to be out within that time frame and I can't take care of you two w/ Killi so I'm sending you two there & Killi will stay with me & I'm going to stay here at my mother's house because..."

"Well, you grandmother is also dying & I just need to make sure she's okay."
She said bawling her eyes out.

I felt so... I don't know. Uneasy. I knew about my older brother but he just upped & left us when his Girlfriend got pregnant & I took it harder than everyone else.

[5 mins later]

Nae walked in & she sat beside me & grabbed my hand. Part of me wanted to snatch my shit back but it would fuck up the plan.
"Hey sis, I know you mad at me. It's all my fault why you're in here. I just wanted to let you know, I know you can hear me." My heart dropped.

"The doctor told me that even while you're in a coma, you can hear everything. So I just wanted to tell you that I'm breaking up with Marc & I'm getting the rid out of the baby here when I leave your room. I know you probably won't believe me so I'm going to call him.

"hello? Nae baby. I miss you so much, how are you? The baby? I heard about your sister, she dumb fa trynna off herself"

I internally rolled my eyes.

"Uh yeah, about that Marcus, I don't think if it's best for us to be together, I'm Getting rid of the baby. It's our fault that my sister is in this coma but I mostly blame you because YOU knew that you eventually wanted to be with her. So yeah, I'm done."

"SO Y-"
She ended up hanging up on them. "I hope you're happy." She said crying as she left out my room.

Indeed I am.