Chapter 3: Evil Twins

[Zhanè P.O.V.]
I just sat there. I didn't know what to say. I knew Mark & my sister was bestfriends, but I didn't think that they would be anything more. I've always had a crush on Mark ever since we were younger but he just paid more attention to Lanè. Around the time school ended last year, he asked me out & I said yes, without no thought of Lanè. He told me he wanted to keep it on the low and let the pop out be a surpise because he didn't want any hoes to try & ruin anything & I took his word for it. Not knowin', he was coming to ask my sister out as well. Fuck. My. Life.

I sighed. "Well, do you atleast love him?" I asked hoping she would say no so I could make telling her (if I decide to) more easier.
"Yeah. I love him. Alot." She said as she tried to brace herself from crying. "He's been my bestfriend since forever. But I don't think he loves me anymore. He barely comes over. Only talks to me at night when I find myself awake." She said tensing up.
"Well sis, I-" She cut me off.
"Imma enjoy our birthday today but if I find out that he has another bitch, I'm going to cut his dick off and I'm slicing that bitch up."
I gulped real hard forcing a smile on my face.
"Well sis, we'll both get her, let's just focus on our day." I said sighing.

[LaLa P.O.V.]
Me & Nae Nae decided to just put white ribbons in our hair to match the white in our shoes. We had a joint instagram account and we decided since we were 16 now, we could keep the account, but make separate ones for each other's privacy. She insisted.

We got to school and hopped out the car. "Have a good day babies, I love you both & remember to call an Uber home so when I get off, we can go out somewhere." Mom said.
We both smiled and walked in the building.
I looked at Nae, I could tell something was bothering her but I just don't know what it is.

"Awllll shit naa, look at the birthday twins in here looking fresh from head to muthafuckin' toooooeeeee" said Dayshia.
Dayshia was our childhood friend from way back.
"Yeah bitch, we turnt, big one six hoe don't play with usss." I said to Day grabbing Nae hand but she didn't look all that amused.
"Nae, what's up with you? You been uptight ever since we left the house, you good?" I asked her aggitated.
"Nah, I'm good twin. I was just... day dreaming, nun too major, yk me." She said w/ a slight chuckle.
"Well, you're my twin & I know wh-" I started.
"Bestieeeeeee & lil sissss, aye big sixteennnn, take a pic fa da gram jits" Said Sisi.

Sierra was Zhanè's bestfriend & she called me her little sister because she's a year & a half older than us.
I still felt uneasy. I knew there was something bothering her. I'm going to get it out of her. One way or another. But I just shifted my attention to Sisi & posed with her for a picture.

[Zhanè P.O.V.]
Thank God. Thank God.
That's all I kept thinking to myself as my bestfriend Sierra walked up and interrupted Lanè. I knew she wasn't going to let up. I just have to act cool any time I'm around her until I can talk to Sierra alone. I only have 3rd block with Lala so I have time to get myself and my story straight.

--------
I looked down as my phone buzzed in my hand:
(prettyahhtwinz): fineeazz.si tagged you in a post.

Fineeazz.si- happy birthday to my bestie 4l and my lil sistaaa🥳yk we t'd all weekend.

Ahmir1k_- happy birthday yall😈🖤

theone.dayy- my forever friends🤞🏾we lit.

prettyahhtwinz- thank you bestie😘 #nae

prettyahhtwinz- thanks sis❤️ #lala

I locked my phone back and put my head on my desk. I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Best, you okay?" Sierra asked.
"Yeah... I Guess." I sighed.
"You want to talk about it?" She asked? "You know I'm here for you bestie."
"Yeah."
"You remember how I told you that Lala bestfriend Marcus had asked me out?" She nodded.
"Well today, she was upset & I asked her what was wrong & she told me that they ended up getting together a month after we did & that he didn't text her & tell her happy birthday & she was worried about him. Not to mention she also said if she find out that he been talking to another female, she gone cut his dick off & fuck her up." I said as I played with my hands in my lap. She sat quiet for a moment & then spoke. "Well best, you told her yet?" I shook my head. "Well you need to soon because if she finds out, she's going to be upset. Plus, that's your sister, you guys are stuck like glue, she wouldn't hurt you."
"What about him?" I asked.
"Well after you guys talk about it, then you should confront him together."
I nodded.

---------
I put my things down when I got home & laid cross my bed to create myself an instagram. Me & Lala had almost 8k followers on our page so it wouldn't be hard to gain some followers.
I went on our page & announced my new page:

Yall go follow my dolo page @fineahhnae 🫡🤍.

I put my phone on the charger and proceeded to lay down for a little while until mom got home. I sat up as I overhead Lala talking & it sounded like she was crying so I moved closer to the door to hear the conversation.

"FUCK YOU MARK. FUCK YOU. I DON'T WANT NO TYPE OF EXPLANATION. I'M DONE. I'M DONE WITH THE LIES. YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO TELL ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY. FUCK YOU. AND OH YEAH, WHATEVER BITCH YOU FUCKING, I HOPE THAT BITCH GOT SOME TYPE OF ARMOR COS I'M COMING FOR THAT ASS." She screamed hanging up.
"Well we not fuckin', for one & for two, they broke up so I should be okay with not telling her.

One secret won't hurt right?

[Lanè P.O.V.]
I laid cross the couch crying as I scrolled through my camera roll deleting all the pictures of me & Marc. He called me earlier saying that he had something planned and honestly, he NEVER goes through with anything so I really didn't have time to put up with the bullshit.
I heard mom's car pull up so I Got up & wiped my eyes before she could notice I was crying.
"Hey mom, how was work?" I asked her as she walked in w/ Killi.
I waved at him as he ran upstairs to his room.
"Oh, it was alright, tiring, I'm super tired from being on my feet all day." Nae came out her room.
"Oh mom well if you're tired then we don't have to go out tonight, we have all weekend." Nae said to her as she looked at me. I sighed. "Yeah mom, we don't have too. Get you some rest." I needed too anyways.

I looked on the couch as my phone buzzed.

Sisi💛: yall hoes trying to go to a party tonite👀

Nae👯‍♀️🤞🏾💕: hell yeah bihhh
when?

Dayshia💚: oh dang, I wish I would've known earlier😕I would've canceled my me time

Sisi💛: La?

-hm

Sisi💛: you coming with?

-I'm good. Yall enjoy.

I locked my phone and walked towards the room. I took my shoes off and got in the bed. "Lala, you good?"
"Mhm, just tired." I said sleepily.
"Okay well I'm about to ask mom if I can hang out with Sierra. You gonna be okay?" I nodded. I just wanted to be alone.
Worst. Birthday. Ever. I cried myself to sleep.