Chapter 5: Playboy

[1 Month Later]

[Nae P.O.V.]
It's been a month since I betrayed my bestfriend. My sister. My other half.
Yes, I have been having pregnancy signs but I've been hiding them, I don't want anyone to know right now. Not even Sisi.

I haven't even tooken a test yet, but I'm positive that I'm pregnant.
Well, today was Saturday & it was our usual time to spend w/ our mom since she doesn't think we Get out alot.

I got up and sighed, rubbing my hands down my face. "What am I going to do?" I thought to myself. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts when I seen Lala bussed through the room door with tears in her eyes.

Oh shit.

"Uh Lala, what's wrong with you? You okay? Something happened to mommy? Or Killi?" I said sternly trying to seem worried. She started smiling as she walked in and closed the door.
"You have anything you want to tell me before I say what I have to say & leave?"

"What you mean leave Lanè? What the hell is going on here? Is so-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH. I KNOW WHAT YOU DID. I HATE YOU. I WISH WE WERE NEVER EVEN SISTERS. I TRUSTED YOU WITH MY LIFEEEEEE." She exaggerated.
"Calm down La, what are you tal-" I was cut off when she through her phone at me.

I picked up the phone & scrolled through the messages & looking at the contact name.

Bf❤️🔗. It's no other than Marcus so I sighed & read the messages:

Bf❤️🔗
I know I been dodging ya bae but I been so stressed out lately...

Lanè🤔😬
Man...
Fuck you... I hate you. I cried on my 16th birthday because not only were you not there, but YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO TELL ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Bf❤️🔗
Man Lanè I said I was sorry. Tha fuck you want me to do cry?

Lanè🤔😬
YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU FR. I DID NOTHING BUT BE THE BEST GIRLFRIEND I COULD BE TO YOU. BUT YOU KNOW LIKE THEY SAY LOL "You neva know what you lost until it's gone"😌so I'm not even going to trip. I'm glad I didn't lose my virginity to you bitch, I'll find me a MAN & not a lil ass boy.

Ex🖕🏾🚮
😂😂
Oh yeah? Well fuck you too den bitch. I knew you wan giving nun of det sour pussy up so I fucked on sum ho's and most importantly your twin🤭hope you ready to be an aunty bitch. Fuck you. Lose my number.
Read at 10:17AM

My jaw dropped as I read through the messages & as soon as I looked up, she hit me with a right hook. "THEN YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO BE PREGNANT BY HIM BITCH? HOW LONG? HOW LONG YALL BEEN FUCKIN'? HOW LONG YOU BEEN PREGNANT? WHY YOU AIN TELL ME?" She yelled at me.

I bursted into tears. "I never knew yall were together, I swea. I just remembered yall were bestfriends."

[LANÈ P.O.V.]

This bitch think I'm stupid? Like I didn't tell her we got together on our birthday. Shits crazy. It been your own blood man. I disown this bitch. She disgusts me in real life.

"Man, Zhanè, I want you ta hea me & hea me Good, you are dead ta me. We are NOT sisters, we are not TWINS, fuck that. We ain een related bra. You burned yo bridge we me, forever."

I snatched my phone out ha hand and ran off into the other bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and started crying. Why me God? I haven't been nothing but the best to this nigga. Let alone, my sister. She was my bestfriend.
But allat shit ova with now, I will neva forgive her.

I looked at myself once more in the mirror and started laughing to myself. I then slide the mirror back and grabbed my mom's antidepressants.
"I hope Zhanè, Marcus & that fuck ass baby of theirs is happy" I thought to myself. I opened the bottle and poured 5 in my hand.

They were strong so I knew how many exactly to take. I instantly heard my mom come through the front door & I panicked so I downed all the pills & ran out the bathroom.

[5 Minutes Later]
I started to feel myself being glued to my bed. I faintly smiled as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

[Omniscient P.O.V.]
Lanè thought she easily killed herself. Until Achilles walked in and seen her body turning blue & purple. "OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. MOM, I THINK LALA'S DEAD! CALL 911!" He screamed as he ran to Lala's limp body. Their mother ran up the stairs just to see her daughter looking lifeless laying on the bed, she immediately called 911. "HELLO? YES. YES. MY DAUGHTER'S BODY IS PURPLISH BLUE & I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HER." "Yes, I felt a slight pulse but it's barely there." "MA'AM, I WORK AT THE MUTHA FUCKIN' HOSPITAL, I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I'M DOING, JUST SEND ME AH AMBALAMPS TO 2736 MIDCREST VIEW POINT DR." She yelled as she hung up the phone. She instantly started doing CPR as she realized that Zhanè was nowhere to be found...

[Zhanè P.O.V.]
I hid in the closet scared. I could hear & almost see everything.
This is all my fault. My sister tried to kill her because of me, stupid ass me. What if she dies? I'll never forgive myself. I'll be all alone because I know for a fact my mom would disown me, Lala's always been the favorite anyway. I heard my mom leave out the room to go & flag the Paramedics down. I came out the closet & almost lost it when I seen her.

I whispered in her ear, "if you live, I'll get rid of this baby I swear, just please wake up, I'm sorry man, I didn't mean fa nun of this ta go down, I wish I could take it back..."

I then kissed her forehead & got back into the closet until everyone was gone.