Chapter 7: Showdown

Jura: Let get started.

Ichiya : Why of course, but first...

The Blue Pegasus member was now surrounding Cha who was now sitting on a couch.

Cha: What the..

Ichiya : My love, has anyone told you that you have a wonderful perfume?

Ren: Your such a beauty.

Eve: And a cutie.

Hibiki: How about you join Blue Pegasus instead. *About to touch her*

Cha was feeling uncomfortable with the Blue Pegasus treatment so Sung decided to intervene with his three Marshal.

Sung (Death glare): *Use ruler authority to drop Ichiya and his lackeys to the ground * Sorry, I'm afraid that she is already taken by me

(The three Marshal are behind him, releasing bloodlust)

Beru: You dare lay a hand on our Liege queen!!

Bellion: You all deserve the death penalty.

Igris: Agreed

As all three on them were ready to exterminate these vermin. Everyone started to get scared by the mere sight of them.

Cha: No need for that, I think they learned their mistake.

Marshal: *Start kneeling towards her* As you wish, my queen.

The Blue Pegasus were relieved that they weren't going to died but were still crushed by Sung authority. Wendy and Carla were just speechless when they saw his mere power.

Wendy & Carla: Wowwww...

Lyon (scared): Gray, just what kind of comrade do you have?

Gray: The strongest, of course.

Lucy: Are you okay, nee-san?

Wendy: Yeah.

Cha: I'm fine, don't worry. Jura, I think you should brief us about the mission.