Chapter 3: As the years went by and SS-CLASS mission.

A lot of things change when Sung arrived, like:
Laxus didn't want to be the guild master, instead he form his own squad to help his grandfather.

Mirajane started to change because she almost witness the death of her sister, but Sung and Cha managed to save her.

Elfman started to train so that he won't harm his family.

After that Sung, Laxus and Cha were now S-class wizard.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip 5 years later

Everyone was relaxing in the guild hall, then Gramps came with big news.

Gramps : Gather around my children, I have news for you guys.

Laxus: What is it gramps.

Gramps: Well, it my pleasure to say that Sung Jin Woo has been nominated for an SS-class mission.

Everyone was surprised at the sudden news and started to celebrate like always.

Cha : Congratulations Sunny. (Sung nickname)

Sung : Thank you Cha. I'll make sure to stand victorious at the end.

Laxus: That what I like to hear.

Levy : How long is going to be his mission gramps.

Gramps: Well, 2 years minimum.

Lisanna: What that so long.

Cana: Do you think he's going to be alright alone?

Gramps: Don't worry about it, because I nominated Cha to assist him. *Smirking*

Cha had a light blush when she heard that she is going to be Sung partner.

Cha : Well it looks like that we are partner Sunny.

Sung : That even more great.

Laxus: Also, don't worry you two I'm going to protect the guild when you guys are gone.

Natsu & Gray : Me too

Cha : Thank you Laxus.

Timeskip to tomorrow morning

Sung: Okay everyone we are off.

Cha : bye everyone.

Everyone: Good luck you two.

They left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
(Timeskip incoming)

In the guild, nothing change much. Natsu and Gray are still fighting eachother, Erza stopping them of course. Mirajane and Lisanna became the bartenders and informants of the guild. Elfman started to scream "Man" because of his new training. Laxus was constantly on S-class mission with his team to have fund to maybe renovate the guild. Levy also started her own group called Shadow Gear. Cana was still the same heavyweight drinker.