14.Meet the member of the demons

''Guys good new''Zayn said

''What the good new''Niall said

''Meet are new member Derek Theler''

''Welcome Derek''

''Hey I here to help you''

''Good we need all help we need''

(Back in earth)

''Lou wake now plz''

''Why the demons are here''

''Un no just get up''

''Hazza don't scare me like that''

''Sorry but I feel that they are planing coming to earth they have new member''

''A new member who''

''Derek Theler''

''Who that''

''My old friend he use to be angle but decided to become demon''

''Why''

''Well he nice live he mom and got divorce when 6 yrs old so his he stayed with his mom she got remarried we meet in 8th grade and promise to be friends forever we he craved are name in tree hang out alto we both made wish to become angels when I turn 16 I was angle  when he turn 17 he become angle are wish came true we flaw around the city to protective people I chose you he can't protective people because he wasn't ready so he took his halo off his head and went to hell become demon we are no longer friends I wish I see him again fix him but it's to late''

''Its never to late me and you are angle i'm sure he will listen to you he just want to protective someone like how Ed protective Josh then they fall in love  now he can protective him forever and say by his side and make sure nothing happened to him like your doing to me you saved like 6 time that means you love me and keep me safe form danger and you care about me I love you Harbear''

''I love you to boobear''

''I wonder how are Ed and Josh I didn't see then in while it be nice if we visited them''

''It would be nice to visit we got be careful just in case if the demons on take you away from me''

''They will never take away from you''

''Lou you want know how many times you got kidnapped''

''I know like 6 time but I know this time they can't you are the strongest angle I know''

''Awe thank Lou I hope Derek making the chose cause making the chose we been friends for years then decide to not be friends and become demon and join Zayn little group he gonna get his self hurt''

''He be will fine Hazza he hang out with demons they will look after him he be safe with them''

''I hope your right they better look after him if they hurt you and him their died''

''Calm down babe you can't control your anger im afraid your gonna break something important to me''

''I'm not break anything''

''Really the last time you got mad you broke my lamp''

''I said I was sorry''

''My grandmother gave me that lamp before I moved''

''How many time do I have to say sorry''

''I don't know that lamp was really important to me and I have to buy new one''

''Ok Lou I get I promise I won't break nothing else''

''You promise i'm afraid you gonna break dishes or me''

''I will never hurt you or break your dishes''

(Louis kissed his cheek)

''Louis you now why i'm your angle''

''Sure''

''The reason why i'm your angle cause I love you I always love you I will never hurt you I be in heart until you die which you can't die I will protective from danger no body will came between use you are my heaven and my world nobody can replace you I love you so much boobear''

''Awe Hazza that was beautiful''

''Your beautiful''

''Awe Hazza you are just sweet I love you''

''I love you to''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Larry fans I hope you like this chapter but I hope Derek now what he doing and Harry set him straight poor Derek don't forget to commit and vote love y'all

love A_Larry <3