Me and Teddy

Mauves POV:

I told Pluto that I'm going to confess to Teddy, and he was so happy for me, and I'm happy for me too! . But I think he knows I like him because we kissed two times. But who knows right!?. Anyways I'm planning on confessing to him tomorrow because I need to make a plan on how I'm going to do that so I need to think.

After a minute or so my brain had an idea. ' what if a confess to him at his favorite park!?' I thought. When we are not hanging together when I'm walking I usually see him at this park so I presumed it's his favorite park. I went to the living room to watch my favorite ghost hunters on YouTube because I know where I'm going to confess.

It was now 6:45pm and I just realized I need to text Teddy to see if he can hangout tomorrow. I grab my phone I left on the coffee table in front of my sofa. I went to WhatsApp and went to Teddy's contact.

Meᰔᰔᩚ: Hey Teddy!!

Teddy🐻: Hey mauve! . What's up?

Meᰔᰔᩚ: Not much, I'm just wondering if you like to hangout tomorrow at your favorite park??

Teddy🐻: Yeah sure. That could be fun😄!!

Teddy🐻: What time?

Meᰔᰔᩚ: What about 2:00??

Teddy🐻: Yeah okay!! See you then!! ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

Meᰔᰔᩚ: ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

I'm soooo happy that Teddy agreed to come and hangout with me tomorrow! But not just hangout but be confessed!.

After dinner I say night to Pluto before he went to B&M because he was a night gaud there. And I went to my bedroom and get ready for bed. I put my pj's on and went to brush my teeth. After I done my stuff I went into my bed and I went on my phone before bed. I watch more of Sam and Colby ghost hunts videos. I watch one that they went to " Villisca murder house" with one of there friends. It was spooky and scary but fun to watch:). I turn my phone off because I realized how late it was and I turn off my light and went to sleep.

( next morning)

I am having breakfast, and I'm dressed for the day. I'm wearing a white top that saids "bee kind" and a longish light baby yellow skirt.

Today is the day that I'm going to confess to Teddy. And I'm nervous but excited.

(Time skip because lazy✌🏻🤙🏻)

I'm nearly the park and get nervous but happy but mainly nervous. When I get there I see Teddy sitting on a bench. I hesitately walk towards him and sat down next to him. He looks over to me and gives me a cute big smile. "Hi Mauve! " he said happily. "Hi Teddy!" Say smiling. We were talking for a good while sometimes sitting in comfortable silence.

I realized I need to tell him now or never, so I turned and look at him " Ted- Teddy " I say nervously. " Yeah.. Mauve? " he said curiously. "I need to tell you something" I say quietly but enough for him to hear. " ok?" He said confused and turned is hole body so he is facing me. " what is it?" He asked. I took a deep shaky breath "Ok.well you know we like best friends right? " I say. He nods his head slowly. " well... I think I like you.. Like more than I friends way... " I said while blushing like mad. Look at him and he is blushing too. " I like- I like you too Mauve" he said smiling. I look shocked and surprised. But I'm smiling. I pull him by his hoodie and surprised him by a unexpected kiss on his lips. He relaxed and kissed back. We pull away and smiling and sat properly on the bench and he rested is head on my shoulder and I rested my head ontop of his head. Me and Teddy are happy to be together. I'm happy to make him happy and he is happy to make me smile too. And thats how we like it.