watched?.

Mauve pov:

It was the end of the day at her school. Mauve packed all of her belongings in her school bag put it over her shoulder.

She walked out of the classroom and walked down the hall to the school doors

She walked out of the classroom and walked down the hall to the school doors. Mauve walked down the road, to her home. She doesn't live that far from the school, it's about 15 minutes to the school and back.

As she was walking, mauve feels uneasy. She looks around. She can't see anyone around, so why is she feeling uneasy.
Mauve takes out her phone, from her Stranger Things bag and starts recording.

"Hi guys. It's ultravioletWolf, aka Mauve. I'm just walking home. But I feel like I'm being watched.. " Mauve moves her phone around to show her viewers. She moves her phone back to face her again. "My brain could be just playing tricks with me- Idk-" mauve moves her head to face the woods, nexts to her, because she thinks she heard sticks snapping. She slips her phone to show her viewers the woods. " Did you hear that?" . Her face turns to a worried and frightened look. "It's not me right" she whispers. " I got to get out of here" she whispers and shouts. She flips her phone and turns it's off and puts it back in her bag, and runs back home.